Apollo's doodle thread

HELL YEAHH are u in the discord server ill greet you :muscle:

nah, I tend to not join Discord servers for roblox games (I don’t need/want to be in them)
Only exception is Vetex’s Games bc there’s memes and Vetex offers actually useful info/updates/announcements

1 Like

Sprint (Greeism)
Dawnstar
Subzero(^2)
Payday

All silly doodles

I’ve seen you in the game’s discord server before too and I’m still in it

1 Like

HELL YEAHHH IPS2 GANG!! complete sentence

fanart for an animator i like watching

sorry for no art!! most of my art time has been going into starting up sticker business!!!

7 Likes

yo wtf this is absurdly cute
who’s character/avatar is this? They really know a thing or two about character design that is standout enough, but not extremely stand-out-ish

didn’t you do sprint stickers for greeism in IPS2’s server sometime? Or am i misremembering?

i did! but right now im cooking new designs :3 dunno if you saw the announcement in the ips2 server but these will be official ips2 merch lol

3 Likes

Oh that’s incredible man

apollo thought:

i once accidentally poured burning water on my hands and i thought to myself: “It’s okay, I parried that”

fuck you mean I parried that, I did not parry shit this was in real life

2 Likes

I mean, you theoretically could’ve. With a frying pan, or a cooking pot.
'Course, I doubt parrying that shit wouldn’t cause it to be flung and make other problems happen, though.

second apollo thought of the day:

realizing a good chunk of lady carina art on the forums give her an addition of arm bands under the pauldrons…

this is not in the game, did i accidentally affect how people draw carina with how i drew her? i dont recall any other carina fanart having that design quirk before mine because there was like only 3 carina fanarts and i looked at them all before i drew mine

1 Like

made him a better ref so i can participate in the ao secret santa thing

5 Likes

grar

7 Likes

yall they could not locate my bank acc its so joever

mine just got accepted :sob:

shit i doodled on stream today

4 Likes

this first one is literally just a cracked camera player’s PoV when someone stares directly at them and then tries to make a break for it.

1 Like

his freeze cameras ability couldn’t save him…

1 Like

nah it’s when a script kiddie in “in plain sight 1” abuses autoclicker because they know that if you spam click the explosive laser fast enough, the reload script can’t make the camera reload until you’ve already fired enough AoE shots to instakill someone

source: i did a little bit of trolling when i was like 13