Apollo's doodle thread

“Hmmm, I really wanna share more art… but they aren’t really rendered enough to post on the art category… and I probably won’t even finish rendering them either! What shall I do…”

Doodle thread.

“Good idea! Thank you, my inner thoughts!”

Hey! So basically, I’ll be posting whatever art I have that doesn’t really belong in the art category! This includes doodles of AO content, or other artwork that isn’t really AO related, and even maybe WIPs or sketches of my previous artworks! Maybe I’ll include snippets of lore of my AO characters or other OCs I’ll be posting here…

To start off the thread, here’s some silly AO oc doodles!

oke see you in like a few hours when I got other stuff I wanna share

24 Likes

cute art style :smiley:
i like it

Love seeing other art threads besides mine

What’s in Apolo’s fucked-up pie :D?

You find a old note. The text is hard to read… but it seems to be a recipe for a… Pie? You try to make out what you can.

Apolo’s purple pie recipie recipe!

Ingredients:

Handful of purple mushrooms that grow on my lawn!
Few of those desert flowers that grow on cacti (ow)
An entire blue pumpkin!
One really big giant green mushroom (gotta sail all the way north for them… how annoying!)

The rest of the instructions is illegible. Man, did you really risk coming to this abandoned island to find this?

2 Likes

HE’S A GOOBER

TOOO ADORABLE, NOMS*

you will get insanity 2 for 5 mins! (which equals to 6 hours of ingame time as 20 mins = a full day)

benadryl pie real

I don’t care if people foudn her annoying! I love carina shes such a girlboss

11 Likes

Your art’s pretty adorable, especially the demon core pic and (as of now) the Lady Carina pic (because badass woman fighter though I’d simp for Elius more) :smile:

ms paint ai because i have not been able to use the ipad for the past weeks…

8 Likes

i wonder if i should post ao commissions ive done?

Go for it.

was totally planning to but I accidentally discovered something a few moments ago (that I probably shouldn’t have) regarding one of my commissions that complicates things… instead heres a doodle of one of my main AO files! Her name is augusta

4 Likes

iris ms paint doodle i don’t think ill get around to finishing :[

9 Likes

This pie gives you energy II that last about 5 minutes.

Side effects: Nausea, stomach ache, Allergies, Rapid heartbeat, stroke, and heart attack fue to high calories in this one damn focking pie.

What’s inside the pie? Don’t even ask cuz you’ll be dead eating it anyway :smiley:

We have found a part of the recipe for the pie!

commission wip!

3 Likes

time to dump my lore about him (his name is apolo)

17ca217d-d9c3-490d-ae5d-7994ace4e0a1

okay so basically his backstory does differ in the AU, but I’ll be talking about his story in the alt AU my friend made because it’s a lot more interesting

basically! apolo was the son of two very famous bounty hunters, who were assassinated by the syndicate when apolo was like 5… his parents begged the syndicate to not kill their child, and the syndicate laughed, and agreed.

well, they kept him alive but maybe it was better off that he was killed, because he was put in the basement of an assassin ship, only eating scraps of food trash and being forced to just be a duel dummy for the assassins. he got a lot of injuries and stuff from it, and was basically deeply traumatized

after like 14 years a really strong storm broke the ship apart, killing all assassins onboard… however, apolo managed to hang onto a piece of driftwood and end up at akursius

akursius obviously had the insanity effect on him, but he didn’t feel like it was anything too harmful (the assassin ship was worse for him), so he decided to go and live there

5 Likes