Apollo's doodle thread

oh alright cool

tbh I was never really planning to touch animation for a long time, just work on comic type drawings

you guys wont believe this but i have an OC named iris, that is almost polar opposite to the arcane odyssey iris (I made this oc even before i knew the existence of arcane odyssey)

Unlike the fiery red head flare mage girl, shes just a white haired normal human… nothing too special other than the fact she steals government documents

3 Likes

She does…what?!

1 Like

just a little tomfoolery

1 Like

hey apollo do u do commissions?

(or would you draw someones character if they asked?)

You’re gonna make him draw mad docks aren’t you

Nah

Kinda just curious

also I’m planning to try and draw sunny at some point (my first and currently only Female OC)

Depends! If I like the character design I’ll prob doodle something for free

oh cool

damn what if there isn’t a character design to base it off

Ehh… pretty unlikely unless the concept is interesting and motivates me enough to draw something off from it

makes sense

Kinda tempted to offer something ngl but I don’t wanna come off as greedy

aye, no harm in asking! go on :]

oh okay

well I have like 6 characters but honestly I dunno if you’d like em so like

maybe something more silly?

like…

hmmm

Okay how about this until I come up with something really epic and silly I’ll ask

unless you wanna hear the 6 idiots I created idk

1 Like

had to let my urges out

3 Likes

villainous behaviour

flare should I share the 6 characters I made or is it better they remain inside my squishy pink wrinkly blob that makes me crave tteokboki?

Your choice ig, I do got the same filling of being also greedy for asking commissions but at the same time doesn’t hurt to ask. Whatever the artist says ig, if the artist is fine with it then you can do it

auugh god yeah that feeling sucks it’s like a voice inside your head that says “stop being so rude to the artist you mean butthead”

suit yourself! :]

(tteokboki slaps)