Apparently, dream is going to do a face reveal

just imagine his fanbase’s reaction if he wasnt what his fanbase imagined him to be. AKA an attractive skinny white dude. what if he wasnt skinny.

dream of deez nuts in your mouth

3 Likes

This is an awful idea
The face is the one thing keeping his personal life apart from his online life
The moment it’s revealed, he’ll have no privacy in public at all
His fanbase is nuts, they’ve already doxxed him and all his friends before
This was the one thing holding them back

2 Likes

this.

he doesnt care, hes gonna make genuinely millions just to show his face on camera

if dream isnt hot then hes probably either gonna get someone else to pretend to be him or hes gonna make a joke video where he takes the mask off and its just another mask or something like that

wdym

the video will get millions of views, tons of attention and publicity, and he’ll probably monetize his face in some way

remember that dream has millions of fans whove been anticipating seeing his face for years

No no no. This is a horrible idea, Dream’s fandom is apeshit insane and I can’t imagine to think of what they can do with knowledge of what Dream’s face looks like.

1 Like

he wont make millions of dollars mostly from the video
unless the video gains BILLIONS of views, which 100% wont gain THAT much.
the only videos that do so are music videos by popular celebrities or kids playing with toys or nursery rhymes or shit

1 Like

yeah im not talking about just the video

like i said he can easily monetize his face to make even more out of his video, millions is definetely an overstatement but hes going to be making thousands

pretty sure for him money earned is around #views/10

Good for him.

nah it aint gonna be good in the SLIGHTEST.

It’s just another way of saying idc because I couldn’t give any less fucks. Good minecraft player and his more earlier videos were always fun to watch but it’s lost it’s magic I guess. Stopped watching before the SMP stuff.

So good for him ig /shrug

1 Like

no its not that.
its this
@ThatOneGuy

Imagine if he looked like a deformed mfer like I am
they’d be crushed

1 Like

and again idc. I don’t interact with his fandom in anyway and would only hear about it through third parties, which I will probably just laugh about for 3-5 seconds before looking for something else. His fans can react however, it does not impact me in the slightest.

but i mean then again nothing gives me more pleasure than the suffering of others so I’m hoping he’s ugly

1 Like

do you not realize the fact that dream’s personal life will be completely ruined if he reveals his face.
thats what i was trying to tell you.

anything that’d be hilarious is fine by me, he could be super hot like gigachad 2.0 or he could look like he’d been dipped in FEV, he could even be completely regular looking