AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!

that was never a thing.

Its the big desert island, impossible to miss.

it took me so fucking long to find oblitesco on my first playthrough of the game

1 Like

when i first played aa i sailed into the ocean for 20 minutes because there were barely any islands and i didnt know where it was

bro i never even got past doom island (if i ever even beat the miniboss there i dont remember) CAUSE I COULD NEVER EVEN FIND SAVARIA

i remember talking about this with someone and they said “noo dont add a map it promotes exploration!11”
you shouldn’t have to explore to find the third quest in the game

I was blindly searching for sea cannon area when I had the fucking map open

Same, both in GPO and AR I always had a map in my second tab just circling an area while confused on where the hell it is

you are telling me you can fish up an entire shark and get a legendary weapon from it’s dead stomach

can i join the legendary :hi: guild friend mimhere

“Hey can you go to the island behind me to help out a friend of mine” (paraphrased)
Roran (Doom island questgiver)

I wonder where Savaria could possibly be

yes

that was just an example, the biggest issue i had was oblitesco, i had no clue where to go and i had to ask someone else to take me there

Kill 200 gunslingers on Oblitesco.
I wonder what kind of island gunslingers would be on.

Couldn’t possibly be the obnoxiously large desert with a western themed town on it.

5 Likes

This mission still confuses me why are we doing this why is this considered a morally good thing why is Theos telling us to do this?

3 Likes

but do you really think that 9 year old me bothered to read that shit

it’s an island of outlaws

3 Likes

my pc sucked so i could only play on 1 graphics, i kept going in the wrong direction because i had no clue where to look

This doesn’t explain shit outside of being a lesson in self defense, like why they’re hostile to us and why specifically them?

exactly, i was just showing it because i found it funny that in the comic they threw shade at this quest