AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!

cus they evil bro, they’re outlaws

1 Like

Ok explain kraken, sage, pirates, bandits. Because they are all assholes and think you are free money

Kraken - Livid and pissed
Sage - Pirate psycho asshole who steals and stuff, it’s in the title
Pirates, Bandits - Thugs
Gunslinger - They’re implies to be the townspeople and they seem hostile enough I guess? See the issue here.

I guess this applies with verdies also :troller: genuinely wish there were interrogation parts in arcane adventures/reborn

This can also apply with sage, and I guess gunslingers because sage is a pirate as you can see by her boat it has the legendary ship marker on it and gunslingers are from a place where fictionally is pretty hostile

So when will this be reopened?

my guess is full release

to my knowledge the TU gamepass is being put back on sale after 1.1

1 Like

no 4th sea + 2 years without major update + slowly declining player population + just call the update a whole ass revamp (everything got revamped this is what 2 years was needed for)

1 Like

that guy is about to fight ramses

when will it updateee

bruh is this a regular on the fucking ao forums complaining about game update times?

1 Like

i want to play it man also im not a regular :nerd_face:

oh yeah
i dont care you have to have the impatience beaten out of you to be a member of this forum

I tried getting one of my friends into AR after telling him about AA and AO and it was so awful man our progress got stopped by a couple gamebreaking bugs and I think it ruined his perception of how cool AA was :skull: i’ll give it another shot after the revamp tho

1 Like

very cool

Guys it has been almost 7 hours without arcane reborn… I am loosing my mind, I sold my house and my soul just so I could try to con the devs into letting me play the game early. Guys I need help I am a recovering drug addict and AR is the only cure. When will I ever find solace in this life. I need the game now, please… I cannot live without AR. I’ve been playing AR every day for the last 3 years and nothing else. I skip showers just to play AR… Please release it…

guys this will surely help stabilize the economy.

ez

imagine not having an enchanted sc piece ahahawalnjcdoifnaw