Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

In this topic?

yeah

Abyss Sea - Diving spots/Underwater structures

Known as remnants of the past, these places were oftenly explored by adventurers, as they contain forgotten treasures and valuable items. But, when the Invasion begun, seemingly no one visits them anymore.

Located on the bottom of the sea, these spots are accepted by the Atlanteans as part of their own territory, so they don’t visit them much often, as they know they would find no prey there. So its is safe to be here, but here are problems: lack of oxygen, sharks and constant Insanity 1 effect.

Deeper the diving spot, stronger the magic pollution, greater the amount of sharks, lesser chance to be spotted by sailing-by Atlantean ship, and greater treasures. Some of items at the deepest points have been affected by the pollution so much they became Atlantean items, just like on Dark Sea islands. Even Dark Sealed chests can now be found there.

Diving points and Underwater structures are not very different from what they were. Just be ready to face hordes of sharks and don’t forget: some sharks have eaten Atlanteans before, and contain their essence on their teeth. Being bitten by this shark can lead to infection and transformation into the Atlantean.

1 Like

Can someone find out what was it?

Everyone are making their own OCs, so i might as well put my little racist here.

Megan Water

Just charcter

Name:
Megan Water (Formerly known as Margaret Keos), The pale

Alive, Not Infected

Insanity Level:

Whereabouts:
Cirrus

Story

Formerly known as Margaret Keos, the daughter of a centurion and “strongest Ensign” (using her father’s position she kept herself as ensign for less work), Megan currently has little to no resembles to her past self with the only exception being Explosion Magic.

Suffering amnesia and ‘revival on Palo Town’ as she calls it, she began her survival as small theif on Palo town, stealing food to survive, but eventualy stealing a sailboat and starting doing cargo trading between Frostmill and Palo town. Over course of several years she managed to get enough money for the bigger ship, crew, and overtime, her own cargo-trading business called ‘Waterway Logistic’.

After that point, she started researching world around her, especialy spell casting and magic energy. This lead to her buying a property on Cirrus Island (to prevent any kind of natural disaster from screwing her over), in which she began storing books that she came across and eventualy writting her own researches:

• The Depths of Apex Predators
  • Salt and its Conductive Properties
  • Inside the Clouds
  • Concepts of Alchemy
  • “The Great Protector” Analysis
  • etc

Her main source of those researches and books were Dark Sea expeditions that she held with an interval of 1 month. Those expeditions could last from couple days to 3 weeks, and each of them was bringing either inspiration, useful information or lost knowladge for Megan to analyze, research and store in her library.

Despite having good fame of scientist, she has a very controversial reputation behind her name. Despite being CEO of cargo company, providing aid to islands suffering from natural dissassters and having her resarches for public to see and read, Megan is known for her “controversial” views on people without casting abilities, “magicless” as she calls them (She’s ableist).

And her looks does not help the situation, as many people describe her as ‘walking corpse’, with unnaturaly pale skin, white hair, black lifeless eyes and black veins all over her body. In reality, that is the result of her own large amount of magic radiation.

4 Likes

Is this it?

Lol. Just imagining Murder drones ep 6 when the cannon characters get teleported to Abyss sea au

Oki. Noted

antimatter and matter cancel eachother out
atlanteans are made of matter
so while yes, it would also be a double-edged sword

i tested it in AO, gale only flings you upwards (if youre standing still)

im waiting for the day when a sapphire ironleg warlock gets added to the OC pile with the name Walter White

Uhhh

yeah you heard that right
now i have to correct it :sob:

apparently it would cause a very nice matter annihilation explosion so that’s cool

no more atlantean

i’m gonna be real here
imagine a girlboss siren wife

that’s… not a bad idea

In my cooked ideas storage, I have Siren Queen. Is she the one you seek for right now?

yes.
woman.

Wanna me showing what have I cooked (no pictures sorry Im not an artist)?

mf you already asked that