Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

atlanteans taste like crocodiles
source: i tried an atlantean earlier
very yummy! :yum:

so if Atlanteans are mindless would it be morally okay if survivors made them do hard labor.

Yeah.

now we’re cooking

since the labor force is pretty much wiped, I won’t be surprised if some shady figures decide to use Atlantean labor in for the sake of the rest of the survivors

Legalize Atlantean enslavement

checkmate mirage

this is in the top ten unfunniest posts I have ever seen.

i hate you you stole the top section of OCs for the trello

bro it ain’t my fault I was one of the first folks to write shit for this AU and submit an OC

I cannot fucking grammar

ow fuck owie my tonsillitis im dying here hepl me

I go missing for a day and this shit happpens

To get back on topic, here’s a suggestion as no one liked my previous writing (i know i rushed it):

Atlantean Animals (this is a suggestion, not concrete lore)

Atlantean animals, unlike humans, don’t grow fish-like proportions. It seems they have a minor resistance, with barnacles, coral and shells growing on their purple-tainted skin instead. Eyes are either bloodshot or dead black.

Sorry this is short and so badly thought out, made it in 3 minutes to try and create a discussion non-nsfw related

1 Like

Bye pals!! I will probably vanish for a week minimum, possibly forever as I will not EVER want to see or learn about those weird sexual fantasies you guys have. Don’t copy Jericho, or God may just smite you down.

3 Likes

wait but what about sirens-

“What do you mean ‘What about Sirens’?!”

get this man a TRUE

I’m… semi-proud of this one?

I figured most people wrote about the Abyss Sea inside AO but just outside the normal universe. So I thought: "Why don’t I write about the abyss sea outside of an AO setting?

I took one of my favourite games on roblox and kind of mashed it together with the Abyss Sea AU. And now you have this piece. If you have played the game before, you would know.

Consider this shameful self-promotion. Please don’t hate on me for that, or this story.

This game is probably the only one I’ll do, since it has a part where it can really tie in.

1 Like

BHRM5 would go crazy with Atlanteans

so would ZS