Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Is this ongoing or

It’s just something people add onto every now and then whether it be art or stories

along with atlantean dragons thered probably be other mythical creatures turn atlantean in the dark sea too
considering this game is based on greek mythology i could imagine like an atlantean hydra or minotaur existing
we know giants existed in AO so there could be atlantean giants too

narwhal horns imply the existence of narwhals, but narwhal horns give warding
so there needs to be a lot more insanity and dark sea shenanigans for a narwhal to get atlantean-fied

now heres my take: once a narwhal gets atlanteanied, it annihilates because insanity and warding are like matter and antimatter it acts like a catalyst/beacon and emits an ‘aura’ of insanity

narwhal sea mines real???

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL :white_check_mark:

ABYSS SUMMER INCOMING

1 Like

Just going to drop this idea that I had somepoint last week.

A ship that goes around salvaging any ship parts it can find and attaching them onto it to make some floating abomination of a boat. The goal of it is to make a ship that is difficult to attack with cannons and difficult to board due to being a wooden amalgamation. It would have all sorts of survivors as a crew. It would probably have a hard time sailing but it’s focused more on surviving rather than travelling.

2 Likes

VERY poor “artist’s” depiction of it that I made in ms paint

is the boat alive/sentient or is the crew the one thats controlling the boat?

It’s the crew that does their best to control it, although with it’s messed up shape it’s hard to really steer it.

okay so what im getting is this:
a bunch of players that have decided to equip warship silver framing with their entire ship loadout being solely for defense, but no mobility and just glitch the boats into eachother because roblox breaks when 2 moving objects that aint npc/players collide

…except they’re atlanteans
…in an alternate universe

Less of combining the ships and more of grabbing whatever ship parts they can find and putting it on their own ship. Also this would be something made by various groups of survivors rather than atlanteans. (I really don’t think something like this would benefit atlanteans anyway)

I shall write the final battle against Emperor after however many months I’ve been delaying it.

ive been thinking of writing this small story about abyss sea:
an oc (the main character, yes I finally made a second file after a year of only 1 file, she’s a metal light mage) goes to shipwreck island (forgot the name) to visit Maria (they friends)
gets fuckin mauled to death, end story

I wrote about Sameria in the Abyss Sea

Empress Nilah took a lenient policy and welcomed any survivors, while remaining very defensive. Some officals believed she was damaging Samerian interests and overthrew her. After a power struggle they established dictitorial rule. However, they failed to halt the Atlantean invasion, and now all the islands near Sameria have fallen to the Atlanteans. Many fled into the desert and now wage a gurellia war against the dictatorship.

I got this random idea for an arcane abyss sea game
Its a sort of noobs in combat style (turn based with certain objectives)
Except there’s also naval warfare involved
Thoughts?

Sounds scary

finally got to write the thing, expect cringe

Defenders of the Skies

5 Likes

nah id win