Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

We must expand the Abyss Sea Agenda across Ao.

Also I… I can’t believe I predicted Dragons with Conquest of Othrys

watch this man predict an obscure sea monster from the dark trenches

Crimsonpants pants is the type of guy who says “Imagine if that happen” and the exact same thing happen

Scylla & Charybdis are two very likely sea monsters being as they are straight from Greek myth. If I had to guess, Abyssal+ class since they are mythical sea monsters.

Maybe firsts apollyon sea monsters

Possible.

I think for sea npcs, infighting should be added
would be cool to find White eyes through a path of carnage and dead whales with massive bite marks in them
Also imagine two Apollyon monsters fighting :skull:

been a hot minute since i last checked this…
my bad yall
how is it going here?

gargantuan-leviathan-eating-sumbeam
how i first imagined apollyon sea monsters looking like

wait… WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOY ARISH VISTA, HE HASNT GOTTEN INFECTED RIGHT???

Uhh
I sent a motivating text message while basically said ‘you can do this’
And we’re talking about possible things that could happen

Pretty sure that snow mage is helping defend cirrus island from stepstones tower defense style

There is still a chance :pensive:
Would be nice to see Kahunawah jumping out of water like that to 1 shot a dragon

That’d be a sick way of introducing it, too.

You’ve killed a few hundred of those dragons now. It’s started getting routine. And as you notice another one flying your way, you get ready for another fight.

And then the biggest White Eyes you’ve ever seen leaps out of the water and snatches it out of the sky. The water gets darker with the blood of the dragon. You can’t see what’s happening beneath the surface.

And then you see two giant eyes staring back at you from the depths.

Are yall still writing about ocs here?

a lot less than when it first began, but yeah we still do time to time

i swear on my momma if a curse user got atlanteanized the war seas is practically cooked

Anyways, hear me out guys, we should be divide the invasion into like 3 distinct phases.

The first is the invasion and its aftermath (e.g the fall of the kingdoms and resettlements to various “safe” zones)

The second is rebuilding and the survivors actually having nice lives and being happy (e.g towns being built on Orthys and people beginning to fight back against the Atlantean horde)

The third part is where it all goes downhill and people begin suffering again (e.g Cirrus is raided by Atlantean Sirens, regular Sirens, and Dragons, Atlantean Centaurs and Satyrs make their first appearences and begin fucking shit up, massive and ancient Dark Sea monsters enter the War Seas)

2 Likes

how do you think this is gonna be affected with the whole uh… king ceasar’s sea cursed corpse

the survivors at Cassia Bay and the few Atlanteans and survivors at Blasted Rock are going to be scared shitless