Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

if the sand devil gets disrupted by some weird magic thingamabob, its gonna be hell for the bronze, if not the entire war seas.

talking about ceasar, do you think heā€™ll stay a corpse, or also be able to atlantify.

Atlantean Curse Zombie. :smiley:

But in all seriousness, prolly not? Maybe? Perhaps?

Honestly who knows.

could this rival martin?!

Nahhh, Martin sweeps.

Maybe.

i kiiind of want to see king ceasar speedblitzing all of blasted rock + cassia bay in a matter of seconds

Wait what since when
Hold on I donā€™t follow
Since when was this canonically canon in AO

5000! 5000! 5000!

I forget where it was canonized, exactly, but I have seen it.

Supposedly Caesarā€™s corpse is at the center of Blasted Rockā€™s giant tornado, or temporal anomaly, or whatever it is.

And by some absolutely bloody absurd luck, a curse happened to land on his corpse at some point and now it has become a part of his corpse.

So yeah, 100% gonna fight zombie Caesar at some point in the game.

Ok
I just asked bing how lucky was King Ceasar via a small math problem.
The solution assumes a curse is 1mĀ³.
There was 1 out of 510 000 000 000 chances that the curse lands on King Ceasar.

1 Like

gamblers: ā€œI like these odds!ā€

OUR AU

8 Likes

too true GODDD I NEED TO LEARN TO WRITE JOURNALS TO MAKE ONE ABOUT A RAVENNAN ENSIGN IN BLASTED ROCK SEEING KING CEASAR BEAT UP THE ATLANTEANS

Soā€¦ funny thing happened.

Suddenly Iā€™m spending my entire summer halfway across the world, away from my drawing tablet and pc.

Which meansā€¦ no Abyss Summer :pensive:

The signal in the Philippines is a bit dicey too, and I havent been able to access the forums until now. Ill try my best to keep up with whats being posted here and elsewhere about the AU, but it might take me a bit.

Rlly sorry for the content drought Ive had since like March, has been a crazy year. Ill be trying to still get some written works out for Abyss nevertheless, so i wont be completely MIA

And dw, Ill be back in time for the spooky season, in which i plan to go back into full swing with the creepy content

until then, castaways!!

7 Likes

WHY IS EVERYONE GOING TO THE PHILLIPINES :sob: why

we r all migrating like the butterflies except instead of going south to escape the cold we are going south to get burned alive from the heat

go to mazatlan instead

Hi welcome to the philippenis

1 Like

the abyss sea survivors abouta get cooked in phase 3 of abyss sea with this one :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

1, yay, drama, action, bloodshed!
2, have fun in the Philippines!
3, donā€™t stress yourself out too much, itā€™s important to not overwork yourself
4, why is everyone going to Asia this summer (me too, actually)

1 Like