Should’ve been mirage but okay
Happy 2.5k replies

Happy 2.5k replies!
Yipeee

bleujajndjrj

I live

Is this thread still alive

so-so

What about stuff like Dark Sea Archipelagoes and the Dark Sky?

What about the individual clans?

Do they exist or are they ignored because they’re not in the game yet?

the dragons are in the story and not in the game, sooooo.

So they probably are… i guess to survive this apocalypse is to have godly nectar.

or to be from another entire sea.

archipelagos (and any poor soul in them) probably got jumped first

dark sky just has whatever atlanteans or creatures up there

individual clans have their own lore

they exist they just havent been wrote on much, besides mirage is inactive currently

Dark Sea Archipelagoes didn’t get overthrown? they’re in the dark sea, the atlanteans didn’t change, the dark sea just started intruding on normal waters

I mean like if the dark sea started intruding on normal waters, technically dark sea archipelagoes are mostly normal waters (minus always being rough seas, but I mean it doesnt have poison rain so its basically normal), so like I mean if anything they’d probably be overtaken quicker by the dark sea quicker since the weather is already partially similar.

but I mean, if in your canon archipelagoes are chilling, then go ahead and write about some mfs chilling on the archipelagoes watching a fucking horde of atlantean ships sailing past them to where the people on the archipelago KNOW is a sea cluster.

Smart idea, i could have my character give up on their mission and set sail to find an archipelago

Nah because other seas are also invaded

What if Martin was the reason the dark sea expanded

Can’t wait for the Baki narator to explain how Martin extanded the DS through pure strength and willpower, to then gaslight us we can do it too

Since magic radiation is going into the war seas, does that imply it increases everywhere else too?
Dark Sea 7th layer insanity 6?

akursius keep is just insanity 3 atp :sob:

Since everything besides the areas surrounding sea clusters can be considered to be the “far reaches” would be cool if bc increased radiation, those areas kinda had a scp when daybreaks type situation going on

whats up abyss sea gamers

ill be returning soon

As per usual with the forum, the lack of updates has driven us further from Prometheus.

Also, people are constantly keeping a suggestion of mine on life support and I no longer have any control over it.