Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Atlanteans Mutated Weaponry

There has been cases of certain weaponss, such as spirit weapons or arcanium weapons, fusing with their owners after being infected.
So, we’ve already seen the effects of stuff affected by the dark sea magic pollutioon, changing its appearance, i guess the same would happen with Atlanteans.

IF someone was to kill an Atlantean & steal their weapon, for example from the infected Kai Sabre, and use it.
What kind of effect would happen? Would they be infected instantly or have a limited amount of usage of that weapon before needing to stop using it temporarily? I mean, using a blade thats mixed with the mutated flesh of someone else can’t be good

you can try writing a story ig

I’m not a very good writer but I’ve made a few stories about the AU so far

solid

you should probably exclude spirit weapons until the people knows how they work

Anything beyond the bronze sea should be excluded imo

nah bc you guys have a rough idea how nimbus looks

i think atleast

We know what it looks like, we don’t know what it contains though

prediction: nimbus sea is an ocean

1 Like

thats good enough

no its a sea

is it an odyssea?

yeah lmfao

i recommend checking out the trello, then looking at some of the writing topics ppl have made (there are so so many)

yea i did but i was wonder if morden was patient zero does that mean calvus got his grubby mits on the death curse or is it still up for grabs

Mord has the death curse and acquired it under different circumstances, still figuring out the details

okay so since the curse reactions negativly with the mutation is he gonna die or he gonna be a cursed mutant

something like that, his mutation is currently being stalled as he is under the watch of Aesir

He slowly dies due to the excessive amount of polluted water in him

okay so theres drugs that can curse or postpone the mutation? do they have any lasting side effects