Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

definitely, though im still cooking up the specifics :sob: all i know for certain is that he is not gonna be having a great time

I’ve been away for 30 minutes :sob:

a fish brought it to him

R. seeing that John’s Mantis-Octo-Magical Gorilla has escaped containment and is in a journey for revenge with the strenght of 1000 suns after getting poked with a stick for a whole month

Here’s mutated Vega

2 Likes

Yeah, I do.

Can i join

DRUGS, WHERE?
(Full sentence)

Drugs!?

it would be funny if there was an atlantean that can summon a colossal squid as support like megumi and mahoraga

With this treasure I summon… Alpha Flying White Eyes!

Many Patrol groups were taken down by those siren groups, The Patrol groups Marked out the islands they Had to ignore and Avoid altogether because their flight capabilities and luring is far too much of a threat

Depends, We’d just get ruby roger after him to ensure the patrol groups won’t just die right on the spot.

But if i can recall ruby roger is out of commission or something after a fight with martin, knocked him out real hard

While very unlikely for someone who abuses ironskin to be turned here is an Atlantean Hugo Silverthorn

the ironskin user after ironskin’s effects fade out just before an unavoidable attack:

“I AM INVINCIBLE!!!”

3 2 1

“…”

“Shit”

This is why you invest in vitality folks

didn’t save carina in this au tho

full weapon invest jumpscare
in short im getting thrown in the water or fleeing to the stepstones to get conscripted

Carina is a disgrace to vitality, we do not associate with her