Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Fuck it, garlic bread scenario

Garlic Bread

During the a scouting expedition on ruined Ravenna, some of the scavengers came back with crates full of cooking ingredients. The people rejoiced, quickly setting up a feast as old chefs brandished their pots and pans once more. The people indulged in dishes they thought they would never eat again, one of those dishes being humble garlic bread.

However, during the feast, the guards at the main entrance had gotten a little too drunk, allowing an Atlantean to slip by into Mount Caesar. Panic quickly ensued, but the Atlantean found itself enraptured by the smell of garlic bread on the table. It grabbed a piece and took a curious bite, leading to a rapid transformation that saw it turning back into a human. The Ravenneans were utterly dumbfounded, but they quickly set about making more and more garlic bread, for it was the cure to mutation.

The Ravennean chefs baked thousands of loaves of bread, leaving them out for the Atlanteans to eat. Once the island was cleared, ships loaded with garlic bread spread throughout the Bronze Sea, curing all those they encountered. Within a matter of weeks, the Atlantean prescence within the Bronze Sea had been completely cleared, and the people rejoiced. Their homes had been saved, all thanks to garlic bread.

2 Likes

the majority of the Abyss Sea’s survivors: "this… this can’t continue… please, god, spare us from this torture… let it end…

the community’s OCs: "“WAR IS HELL, YEAHH!”
“CLEAR THE WAY MOTHERFUCKERS, COMIN’ THROUGH!”
“NEVER LET THIS SHIT EVER END!”

“Oh thank you kind strangers for finally riding us of those awful monsters from the depths!”
“Yeah sure, anyways what reward do we get for completing this?”
“Reward? Surely the admiration of everyone in the bronze seas is a reward in its own-”
(The sounds of knuckles cracking, magic circles appearing, and weapons being unsheathed can be heard from the crowd of “hero’s”)

1 Like

meanwhile we got my oc depressed after learning his father and idol died while having no time to grieve since he has to manage an army and multiple survivor groups on Orthys

what an L

WHO CARES MY OCS ARE ON THE MOST GLORIOUS EXPEDITION IN HISTORY TO THE EPICENTRE

Abyss Sea: Secret Ending

1 Like

This better go on the trello

(they are not coming back)

Nah, they’d survive

i’d tap that

what

added to Ravenna card

also finally added the chef’s resistance to Redwake lol

2 Likes

i will be serious for like a minute hang on

can you add a link or embed that tells people to read my oc thingy first? nobody knows who stokes is, and it’s more fleshed out in the actual oc sheet than the Harvest Island

i mean i could always rewrite it to be more clear but i’m kinda tired and lazy

anyways back to silly time

also how do u make a featured topic show up on the thingy like you

Summary → Preferences → Profile

ur like so cool and amazing and epic did i tell u ur cool

nvm ur not awesome at all I TOLD U TO LINK THE HARVEST ISLAND THINGY TO THE OTHER THINGY IN THE TRELLO IN THE OC LIST NOT THE FORUM POST :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

WHAT WAS THAT I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME ABT TO FALL ASLEEP

(it is 1am rn gn everybody)

nuh uh it’s 12:54

schizoposting again yippee

The Marooned Men of Cassia Bay

when Cassia Port was still operating, it had a few watch posts around the edges of Cassia Bay and a small base in the center. while Cassia Port was packing up to leave, the men stationed there stayed to keep watch, with the plan being they would be called to leave once the Port crew was done.

this plan would never happen.

when Cassia Port was overrun, the men at the watch posts booked it back the base and rapidly fortified it. soon survivors from the Port would make their way to the base as well. the men were now trapped, there were no ships that could come to save them, and even if there were they couldn’t signal for help.

on the bright side, Atlanteans were naturally repelled by Blasted Rock, and by extension Cassia Bay. so as long as they didn’t draw any attention to themselves, they were safe. the conditions of where they lived weren’t the best, but it was livable at least. besides, at least they weren’t eaten like the poor bastards at Cassia Port.

after a while, a few brave souls would head to Blasted Rock for supplies. they came back less than a day after they left, as one of their men had gotten his left leg and arm blown off by a trap set by the mutated commander of Cassia Port, Yang “The Clever”.

eventually when Julian swung by Blasted Rock, he would investigate Cassia Bay, and would form a sort of bond with the soldiers hiding there. he became their sort of guardian, killing any infected that crashed into Blasted Rock or Cassia Bay. Yang always seemed to be able to evade Julian however, either luring him into a trap or sending poisoned spikes at him before running off into the dunes.

1 Like

was abt to be a smartass and say “nuh uh different timezones loser” but somehow ur right on the money with est for me :skull: