Arcane Arena Development Log

domain expansion… kingdom of plastic…

okay ngl plastic magic actually sounds kinda fire

Honestly, I could see plastic magic being added as a joke magic that’s secretly really good if you dedicate yourself to it

no.

well, no, seriously think about the implications of controlling plastics.

you could do so much with this stuff its basically like a tougher glass

some plastics are actually extremely sturdy and can be shaped into almost anything

maybe we could take this one step further and add like tar magic or something idk

straight up carbon magic? diamonds anyone?

BRO WHY DID YOU SAY THAT

Im getting you banned I took a ss

cannot for the life of me tell if this is bait or not

1 Like

ss frfr

i’ve deduced that it’s not bait now

also you’ve made an error, i don’t capitilise, ever

1 Like

does this guy actually think wood is human made? please answer :pleading_face: @opticalcord

1 Like

they can, since the lore is that a human made this universe so they could create any type of magic they want to, but since the creator is technically me it means i decide which ones i want to add

for now, i would advise against anything entirely artificial like plastic, but keep things more natural and basic. however, concepts that are somewhat natural but of the human creation could be added like lasers and mirrors and math and such.
but since theres still a ton of natural concepts to go around i wont be thinking of artificial magics until much later

can there theoretically be an arcane odyssey magic? :hungry:

1 Like

theoretically.

1 Like

this is what i was trying to replicate (its only partially finished so i might change some stuff when i actually need to lol)

3 Likes

lmfao

Alright, good to know.

This also means magics based around folklore and mythology can exist right?

Like wendigo magic, faerie magic, ouroboros magic, afterlife magic and so on

(Some of these examples may be possible candidates for me to use as my first submission)

(I like magic)

meow magic

The is such a the truly… :frpensive:

Obsidian should be a tier up imo seeing its basically the sharpest thing on earth