Arcane Gods : Thanatos

Welcome Back to the Underworld

Hey, it’s me again with another God Art. This time Thanatos! Yes, it’s edgier than my last piece featuring Hades. I honestly didn’t want to make this because I already made an edgy piece last time but I ran out of time and stuck with this. Anyways I have decided to release all of my designs for Arcane Gods, some of them I already revealed

Here are the Designs, Guess who’s who

Whoever guesses right gets something IDK lol. Do expect me to use these designs more and I’ll definitely make more designs later on in the Future.

If you could also guess who did I use as a reference for Thanatos, you get something

Ok that’s it, see ya in Valentines

23 Likes

american gods flashbacks

did you use fucking sephiroth as a reference

2 Likes

I shall give you dis pair

goddammit i had a hunch

sephiroth from ff7 or thanatos from hades

It’s clearly based off of Lightning McQueen from Cars

Solely Sephiroth yes

bro is this SEPHIROTH LMAO

would you like this pear? :pear:

LET’S GOOO awesome to see more of your designs! I don’t remember if I said this in the last post but I’m really crossing my fingers we get to see the past of the gods in AO

Lemme take a stab at this, from left to right:

Hades, Ares, Apollo, Hermes, Athena, Artemis, Persephone (guessed Demeter at first but your last post had her as Persephone and I’m just now seeing the pomegranate and skulls…), Thanatos, and Aphrodite

Once again, love your designs for them :+1:

1 Like

Mythology content, you already know i’d be here :nod:

1 Like

flawless lmao good job

I did left out 1 more god here because he just couldn’t fit into the lineup, and also he’s not that interesting design wise imo
(He’s the other Fire god and crippled)

1 Like

sephiroth

Even in concept art Hephaestus is discarded :pensive:

I assure you, he’ll be more useful and more interesting than Ares (also will try to solidify his relationship with Aphrodite)

Here’s the art btw

2 Likes

Ultimate Kars?1!!

JoJo reference!!1!