Arcane Odyssey (1 Year From Now)

Balance team makes terrible decision game is dead and Vetex is homeless because his game is dead :broken_heart:

Either vetex will continue to work on this game a year from now or he’ll drop arcane odyssey for yet another game involving magic as the main focus.

Why is are so many ppl sayin Vetex is gonna drop the game :sob: :sob: Yall have no faith in the man

2 Likes

watch as vetex says he wont drop the game and then drops the game 3 months later

Ppl are really out here comtemplating that vetex will drop the game huh, personally i dont want that to happen

But if vetex drops the game I’m dropping everything to make an AO webtoons using my own OC/files as the MC

dONT JINX IT DAMNIT

if vetex drops it atleast i hope he un caps it like wom. it will be really fun

Like that may ever happen :sob:

and the first paragraph of the last message

1 Like

Why are yall saying Vetex going to drop the game?? Just seeing how workaholic and addicted this man is, I don’t think he will quit anytime soon
He even said he going to make AO story into a book either right after the game finished or Roblox… y’know… is gone :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just hope Vetex doesnt get in trouble after writing that book, cause… well, this thread will show why I have genuine concerns abt it (literally no one is talking abt this :sob:)

1 Like

dude aint having any hope in them, but i think the problem stands more to testers that are also in the balance team, after all they test all the changes

random i know but i hope to god we get an uncapped version of ao for the shits and giggles

get hit with the 8000 dmg per tick pulsar

me watching as some guy with max level agility minmaxed armours jumps into the atmosphere

the explosion user with 1k magic size:

Pretty much possible. You can do shadow pulsar with 160+ damage.

there will officially be fast travel for people if some wind users are up for the task

if it becomes uncapped pvp is less skill and more spamming as many ult arts as possible

what if there was an open test realm where anyone can just make whatever build they want without affecting the maingame so that vetex and the balancing team can see how things go that way

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.