Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

no
you can post them if you want but we’ll leave that up to you

1 Like

Does Arcane Adventures art count since technically World of Magic is in Arcane Adventures lore.

1 Like

yes im sure that counts too

._. I have another question. . . Do I have to use the message tab to send the three pictures to someone specific and then hit the request button? Or do I put the pictures in the request tab? I just need clarification cause I can’t put pictures in the request tab, only text. Also are drawings on paper allowed cause I have no idea how to do digital art.

hit the request button and throw the pictures onto there
traditional art on paper is allowed yes

Wow that was a quick response, anyway the problem is that when I go on the request tab, there’s no option for putting in my pictures. Maybe it’s not compatible with mobile and I need to use a computer.

yeah i dont think it lets you put them in right away, but it opens a thread like this like a message, and im sure you’ll be able to post your stuff by editting it or in replies

Do you lose your current group if you request for another group?

you can be in multiple groups, the most recent one will be the one showing up next to your name

serious question: can i draw kirby in the wom universe for a submission

i mean
as long as its still sorta wom related i guess its fine…

i’m remembering that one post I once read where an art student somehow incorporated sonic the hedgehog in every single one of her assignments and passed the class because she still met the requirements for them

okay see now this guy made me curious: can two of my submissions just be wom-related drawings with kirby but in a different scenario

1 Like

i don’t really know anything about how the submission requirements so it was probably better to ask littleshreksheep about this, but ig it would work except kirby has nothing to do with wom
go crazy ig since your earlier question seems to have gotten a positive answer

i am an artist on the vetex discord, do i have to make another request?

Nope just let a mod here know

if you’re an artist there send in a request and you’ll be accepted as soon as possible

i think the art sent in has to be related to Wom or arcane at least since this is its forum.

Yeah, I was just wondering since sending in your art would be more of looking at your skills and if they’re decent/creative enough to make you an artist on the forum, not whether the art you send in is related to the game or not.

two quesitons

1. is there a rejection message if youre denied?

2. if you get rejected the first time, can you try agian with new art?