Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

Do you have to be an artist to be able to publish even just one drawing? It’s just a question.

Yes, you have to have artist rank to publish in the Artist section. But you can post art in Off-Topic regardless if you’re one or not

1 Like

Like any true artist dating back to Dr Seuss, if your art gets rejected you just post it yourself in your own forum.

2 Likes

i dnot know if i want to end up as dr seuss because hes dead rn – not a good look !

he’s dead AND rich, i think it’s worth it

It’s not a good look if you don’t get accepted in general so you lose either way. Just go out with a bang.

Quick question. Does it need to be digital?

Nope, it can be on paper thankfully.

1 Like

it can be traditional art too
theres a few things we don’t really accept like ingame screenshots but errhhhh i think thats pretty understandable

Well im gonna send my art in again and hope it doesnt say acces denied

How long does it normally take to be accepted?

Hi! Sorry if this was asked before but do the 3 art pieces I submit have to be complete? (lined, coloured and shaded etc)

I’m asking because although I already have 3 WoM related pieces ready I have a habit of drawing mainly in the form of doodles so all 3 of them are uncoloured and unlined. ofc I sometimes still draw properly but that is like…what…once every two months? XD

So I’ve sent a request like a long while a go and it seems it got lost in the process, how long till I be able to request again?

1 Like

I sent in my pictures but I think I messed up ._.

I’m such a boomer

Hold up.

to get this role, you need to have drawn at least 3 seperate pieces of artwork for the game

“Drawn”, if someone is making models or animations just for pure showcase in Roblox studio is automatically ignored?

for example like this thing

we take those too, it just has to be approved by the artist recruiters
on rare occasions vetex pops in and comments too

Is anyone else unable to upload pictures to apply? Like, it just doesn’t show up as an option.

When you initially send the request message you wont have the option to insert images. You need to send the message first and then edit the images in (the option to insert images should appear once you open up edit post options)

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened but I sent my request a long time ago (21 days ago) and I still haven’t gotten an answer. Maybe it got lost or something.

I’m gonna just send another request.