Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

i tryed 3 times to get into the group i really do want to share my WoM art but if not ill just stop trying honestly

How do I get to be able to submit art?

as far as i know there is no deny massage

there is no decline message, if you don’t get a response in a long while then it’s likely that it was rejected

yeah figured as much the first 3 times after 10 tays i was like i just got regected

Wow your just gonna leave people on read like that

Smh

If the art get accepted, it is mostly within a day. (mine within an hour). so if 1-2 days pass without the response expect it to be rejected.

if there was some way for me to change the automatic messaging system to state a decline message, i would

i’m not too smart with what works behind the scenes with the forum yet

HOw do i send images help pls im having trouble with things

I’m also having trouble sending images, do I put in a request and send the images in a message separately?

if you cant upload the images in the same message, i guess you could post the pictures in discord somewhere then copy the links to them, and then include them in your message

@Taterds @Chaostied It does not allow you to put images instantly, just click the request button then edit your request with the submissions. if you are confused, check the previous replies. People had already asked this question before

can non artists post art or do i have to have artist role to post art

1 Like

you need the artist role to post art in the art category, which is also posted directly onto the community discord as well

huh that’s interesting

Question: If I just want to use the ART section for creating art for WoM occasionally (Maybe every 2 months or something like that), should I apply?

As far as i know, there are no rule recarding inactivity. Many artist rarely post , something in like every 3-4 months.

Huh. Well thats intresting to know. Ill go apply when I have everything scanned

I don’t think the link works anymore…

I hope you don’t mind, but the link has been broken. I fixed it by replacing the world of magic part into arcane odessey.

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/g/artists