Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

i sent my thing

it was either lost somewhere or rejected
I don’t think rejection has a notification message

1 Like

oof, i sent a new request

I assumed my first request was rejected due to it not having a response after more than 10 days but when I tried to send another one it said that I already sent a request so I guess my first one was lost in the system.

Anyways, I’ve edited my first request with proper drawings now!

I sent a request 3 times already (My last one was 15 days ago), but no one has said anything. Do I send a new one?

I’m assuming your request just got lost in the system just like mine.

im pretty sure those submissions were rejected all three times

What about my request?

night spinel and i were handling requests last night and yours was probably rejected

1 Like

So what do I do?

if you want to request again then you should probably improve and practice more on your art and submit again later on

Alright will do.

im confused, i cant put images in the submission thing. what am i doing wrong?

yeah, its not going to let you put the images immediately, just post the request then edit it with your submissions

So if I sent in a request like 4/5 days ago and got no response, should I just assume I got rejected? :hushed:

no, the recruiters aren’t too much of a fan of having to use the forum so we didn’t get much responses, but i think it’s enough to approve

3 Likes

Me looking at that gun: :open_mouth: image

That’s a tiny gun.

bump for requirements edit

• music is now a-okay for a submission, we have composer-experienced artist recruiters that’ll help decide judging by the quality of the track
1 Like

Might be nice to allow music artist to have the title of “Musician”, a subcategory of the art category.