Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

am I suppose to send like a link like how do I put my artwork there??

basically u make and submit the request and then edit in the art afterwards

question:
is it fine if i submit my art in traditional? im not good in digital myself

1 Like

@LittleShrekSheep I hope things aren’t too busy in the artist recruiting department, but is it possible to get an update on my application request? It’s been a little over a week, so I just wanted to check in to see if it’s been seen yet.

i’ll check in with the others right now see how things are going, thanks for the heads up

Sorry it’s been another week and I don’t think the artist recruiters have given an update for my request yet. Would it be advisable to submit another request in case mine got lost in the pile?

hello!
sorry for the delay, i’m looking through the requests pool and couldn’t find yours. could you send it in again? it either was lost somehow or rejected the first time around

Alright, I sent another one just now.

hey! i was wondering if i could submit art on paper? i’m applying within the next week, and i was wondering if i could draw my art and take pictures of it.

of course! you can submit traditional art and take pictures of them to send with ur submission

how long does it usually take for requests to get accepted?

how will i know if i get accepted or rejected? im applying today

im trying to apply, but i cant submit my images. is there another way?

you have to submit the request, then edit it with the images in

alr thanks for the info

good luck man im almost done with my first drawing

thanksss i already applied hehe

i have no clue how long it takes for the mods to respond saying your accepted or denied

hi— i’m so sorry if i’m being annoying but once i hit 3-5 days of waiting with no updates on my application, should i assume that i got rejected?

yeah most likely or the mods are just busy

1 Like