Arcane Odyssey Celebrity System

Arcane Odyssey Celebrity System
effort 1.272727272727273 11 quality 1.5 10 reasonability 1.214285714285714 14

Notoriety needs to get nerfed to disappear after a while

1 Like

I’m not saying the same amount of navy’s that hunt villains like assassin syndicates hunting heroes. The general npcs hunting should be nerfed by alot

I already know that. We all know the Notoriety system is bad. Thats why I said on my post if you read clearly that it needs to get nerfed

Yeah I will dw. ( I’m lazy af, and I already have ideas that goes with this )

You didn’t read the part where I said the general amount of npcs that hunt you need to get nerfed…

You’re just assuming things bruh. Read properly without jumping to conclusions :sob:

These people don’t know how to read :sob::sob::sob:

I can see why you’d want something like this. However, the villain style gameplay is meant to be magnitudes more difficult than compared to the hero style gameplay. Try being a villain in real life, it’s hard.

2 Likes

Depends—being a villain outside of the government and mega cooperations is very difficult. Inside of them it’s an absolute cakewalk.

while i agree it is not fun as a bad guy for 50 navy ketches to spawn on you because you broke a few guys outta jail yet not being able to recruit a rookie deckhand this is not the solution, like everybody said this is just a copy and paste of notoriety, plus the syndicate would never do this, they are not the government they cant have 50 guys start chasing one ship because that is how they get ganged on by the grand navy

Truly one of the suggestions of all time.

Wanna know how to make the criminal system less punishing for criminals? Just make it so there’s a cd between navy ship spawns. And if there is one, buff it or fix it because it barely works.

We do NOT need to make being a hero as much of a living hell as being a criminal

This suggestion just sounds like a major cope seethe mald from a person that chose the villain rep path which knew there were gonna be punishments but still is angry about their choice not being easier.

bro just why
if the assasins syndicate is so focused on hunting the players, why wont they hunt the navy NPC’s instead like kai? also the amount shouldnt be too much since the assasins syndicate operates in the shadows instead of in the open air, the navy has already taken that place

Im sorry for not wanting to experience 2 fps where ever i go. I guess not wanting lag is being lazy and bad guys!

1 Like

Bumping. I feel like a vast majority of issues could be avoided if bounty was different from rep.

Perhaps this would be cool in a sea where the Assassins Syndicate had more of a hold but like they’re assassins for a reason. They aren’t just some evil government

jesus christ y’all pounding this poor dude into the dirt

how to fix notoriety:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.