Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

Once you awaken it’ll get rid of any lesser stats besides vitality so you’re good

how do i easedrop on the general @Farerflare

You gotta go into the big room, the entrance of the room has two doors.
Once you’ve entered that big and empty space, go to the left and you’ll see crates and barrels stacking up to a little hold in the wall

Walk to it and quest completed

2 Likes

you are a mage :partying_face:

unfortunately not

i want to help but i dont think im knowledgable enough about the game yet, maybe after i finished the storyline

Would stat resets help reset your build in the future even if you’ve awakened the class?

How do i reinforce my ketch???

That’s the problem I don’t know where the quest Vetex added is I can’t see it. If it’s on the old man wizard he’s already a crew member.

yeah it will

from what i heard, sunk other ships to get sealed chests, which contains blueprints

go to a builder and they will help you upgrade it

idk if you cant find blueprints from other sources however

(also how to the do you even get the sealed chest to spawn i sunk like 3 ships already and none of them have chests, does only higher leevel ones have them or smt?)

where can you accept assassinations at whitesummit?

Not meaning to sound rude but how do you know this info?

twitter and other forum posts

do keep in mind that it could be changed

Does anybody know the legendary treasure spot in Ravenna?

1 Like

honestly, just dig in ground near the sea, treasures r in chunks so if its not in a spot after one dig try another

1 Like

Knowing its in the ground, my guess its buried on grass/dirt surfaces in the southeast
edges of Ravenna

The red lines are the possible outcomes of where it’ll be possibly
I’d dig first around here

(Where the line goes to on the red line)

1 Like

No luck, but thanks for the help

yeah it will

now my question is how do we locate mimhere island :thinking:

1 Like