Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

Click on the drop box where it says helpers, and look at each user and see which one is gonna be the most or best option for you to choose to get the right answer and ping ONE of them. If you don’t trust any of it, DM a tester.

Also, if you like. Whenever there is a questions topic send the person this topic so some might consider posting their questions here and reduce flooding of topics

I’m just putting this here, unsure how active it’ll be or work well.

I made this topic hoping for newer users to come to this topic in needs of finding help instead of making topics. There have been over 200+ Topics created every day which is getting overwhelming.

So I made this topic to try and reduce the amount of topics, right now its all filled with questions, treasure locations, boss carries, and more which is kinda starting to flood the topics.

I hope this topic can come in handy and help out the forums with these overwhelming flood of topics and questions all seperated from eachother and now complied into one singular topic

Helpers - Ping one of them to help you out with a question you need

If you’re gonna be bias, please add “imo/in my opinion” to a sentence to prevent confusion
If you’re getting overwhelmed then I’ll remove you from the helper if that’s what you want if there are to much pings going on all at once

You can get other answers from non-helpers by the way, not just this.

Flare-Chan - Boss Help/Exploration and Treasury/Navigation/Ship stats and Materials/Sea Based Exploraiton/Basics of Alchemy

DubiousLittleTyp0 - magic knowledge/small tips and tricks

ThatOneGuy - Boss Carries/Stats and Builds/Navigation around the map/Magic, Strength, and or weaponry knowledge

FatefulSummer - Magic, Strength, and or Weaponry Knowledge

Tophat - Magic, Strength, and or Weaponry Knowledge

Archer - Tips, Tricks, and Recommendations/Pvp/Ship stats and materials/Knowledge of magic, strength, and or weaponry

Maple - Magic, Strength, and or Weaponry/Boss carries/Navigation/Stats and builds/Exploration and treasury/PVP/Ship stats and materials/Tips, tricks, and recommendations

LucaWhy - Magic, Strength, and or Weaponry knowledge/Stats and builds/Helper with Navigation/tips, tricks, and recommendations/ship stats and matertials

TinyTitan - Magic, Strength, and or Weaponry knowledge/Stats and builds/Navigation/Exploration and Treasury/Math/Ship stats and materials/tips, tricks, and recommendations

ThatAsianInTheCorner - magic, strength, and or weaponry/stats and builds/Math

Hat - Stats and builds/Navigation/Tips, tricks, and recommendations

Midnight - Stats and builds/Navigation/Exploration and Treasury/Tips, tricks, and
recommendation/Ships stats and materials

WarmWater - Tips, tricks, and recommendations

Wmdrayal - Playing with others to help/Tips, Tricks, Recommendations

Divanochi - Magic, Strength, or Weaponry knowledge/ Stats and builds/ Tips and tricks

Enderkai - Magic, Strength or Weaponry knowledge/Navigation/Boss carries/Play with others to help/Sharing tips, tricks, and recommendations

Killda - Navigation/Boss Carries/Exploration and Treasury/Playing with others to help/Tips, Tricks, REcommendations

Dash76 - Values, Trading, Wealth/Tips, Tricks, and Recommendations/Playing with others to help

AwesomeOS - Values, Trading, Wealth

Tyster - Tips, Tricks, and Recommendations

Cryonical - Everything besides Trading and PvP/Build Help

Questions and Answered

Ctrl + G to find

=====================================================================

Q: i need help with the giant banana quest at shell island, do i just have to rely on rng?
A: Rely on RNG, most likely to spawn in the forest around the trees

Q: Is there any way you can delete quests?
A: There isn’t any way to delete quests as of now, maybe in the future

Q: Is there any way to make boats go faster?
A: Yes, you need to (maybe) obtain blueprints and recruit sailors. Ketch ship is also the fastest boat in the game right now.

Q: If my stats are 10 vitality 150 magic 0 strength 90 weapons will I be a conjurer or a mage?
I think it’ll be conjurer because it says over 60% for pure builds but I’m not sure.

A: Your class might be reverted to Savant possibly, this one I don’t know but heard vitality is a build killer

Q: were do i lvl up as a villain at lvl 65
A: The Snow-mini boss at Cirrus island, gives 1,800 EXP everytime you do his quest (No limit)

Q: how do i easedrop on the general
A: You gotta go into the big room, the entrance of the room has two doors.
Once you’ve entered that big and empty space, go to the left and you’ll see crates and barrels stacking up to a little hold in the wall

Q: Would stat resets help reset your build in the future even if you’ve awakened the class?
A: Yes

Q: where can you accept assassinations at whitesummit?
A: there is a double door in the assassin syndicate room, go in there and you will see the assassin contract board

Q: How do I find treasury spots?
A: Use your map and place the map’s compass in the center of the island, and read what it says like is it facing southwest? Southeast? and if its on grass at a decent height, cliff, or sea level. When it stays halfway from center, It’s not exactly halfway

Q: If my stats are 10 vitality 150 magic 0 strength 90 weapons will I be a conjurer or a mage?
A: It depends on which stats have the most, awakening might kill it though (Uncomfirmed)

Q: Does anyone know how to make a 400+ meal for the quest in Ravenna.
A: Exotic, legendary, and rare ingredients/food

Q: I’ve notice something strange. When npcs m1 with a range weapon in the air they seem to float. So why doesn’t it work when we do it with guns, bows, and cannon style. It’s kinda infuriating to play with cannon style. Is it intentional or will it be fix?
A: It’s intentional

Q: What should I do once I’m done with the bronze sea’s story?
A:

• Complete exploration for every island to get the achievement
  • Complete treasure charts for rare loot
  • Farm bosses for their drops
  • Fish for sunkens
  • Bounty hunt / get a higher reputation
  • Gain fame/bounty
  • Rival
  • Pirate/Sea hunting

Q: How do I obtain a shovel?
A: Sailors chest, Cirrus island, trading

Note: This topic will be bumped multiple times, as their might be flooding which can really hide this topic. (Thanks Divanochi)

========================================================
All options you can get help from:

• Treasury Map locations
  • Map Locating
  • Boss Carries
  • Values of items
  • Best farming/leveling spots
  • Tips and tricks
  • Recommendations
  • UI Locating
  • Looking for others to play with
  • Pvp Practice

========================================================

Use these sites to help you with your odyssey

Trello - Stat Builds
Trello - Fighting Style Types
Trello - Armour/Item Stats
Trello - NPC/Boss Item Drop Rates
Trello - Sealed Chests
Trello - Ghost Ships
Trello - Enchantment Scrolls
Trello - Awakenings
Trello - Treasure Charts
Trello - Cooking
Trello - Sharks
Trello - Castaways
Arcane Odyssey Wiki | Fandom

Helpful forum links

(Soleil_Xrd's Magical Navigation Post)

If there is a lot going on, I’ll make this a Wiki

Become a helper
  • I’ll become a helper (For magic, strength, and or weaponry knowledge)
  • I’ll become a helper (Boss carries)
  • I’ll become a helper (Navigation)
  • I’ll become a helper (Stats and builds)
  • I’ll become a helper (Exploration and Treasury)
  • I’ll become a helper (Playing with others to help with quests)

0 voters

• I’ll become a helper with ship stats and materials
    • I’ll become a helper for math, figuring out how much you’d get from leveling certain items up and such
    • I’ll help with PVP
    • I’ll help with Values, Trading, Wealth
    • I’ll help with sharing tips, tricks, and recommendations

0 voters

• I’ll help with Sea Based Exploration
  • I’ll help with RNG
  • I’ll help with Ancient, Lost, Technique learnings (Scrolls)
  • I’ll help with learning the basics of alchemy
  • I’ll help with learning how to do each quest
  • I’ll help with learning how to do miscellaneous activities (Cargo, Sealed Chests, Castaways)
  • I’ll help with Sea Events statistics and data
  • I’ll help with Mastery, Professions, or Cooking
  • I’ll help with progressing you to minor levels (Gathering food, doing pirate event for them, take them to islands, ETC)
  • I’ll help with progressing you to major levels (Getting enchantment scrolls for them, hard pirate battles, Carrying treasure charts, Carrying Cargo trading, ETC)

0 voters

18 Likes

maybe I can help?

though I’m only good for magic knowledge and some small tips and tricks

edit: pogger

This could def be useful, hopefully it doesn’t get drowned out by other posts

1 Like

This is a very nice post

i need help with the giant banana quest at shell island, do i just have to rely on rng?

Yeah, you have to rely on RNG
Giant bananas will most likely spawn around trees in the forest.
Its best to roam around the forest until you find giant bananas
This took me on average around 7 minutes to do.

is there any way you can delete quests i dont wanna travel for 10 minutes for this necklace

There isn’t any way to remove quests sadly, you’ll have to try and finish the quest.
Each quest will tell you what to do and it’ll have a marker on where the item is.

However, quests like trying to sink down a pirate ship will not have a marker on them

Deleting quests might be a thing in the future however.

Is there any way to make boats go faster?

If my stats are 10 vitality 150 magic 0 strength 90 weapons will I be a conjurer or a mage?
I think it’ll be conjurer because it says over 60% for pure builds but I’m not sure.

Acquire a better boat that has good speed, the fastest ship right now is the Ketch

Alright, this one I don’t know actually, but by recruiting sailors and such on your team and having blueprints, you can make your ship have increased speed.

This topic should get pinned, so that the new users could find it more easily. Some are also necrobumpimg older posts…

Where is the frost isle and stepstones secrets? Been struggling to complete those for ages! (And where is the new frostmill quest at that I can’t find it.)

were do i lvl up as a villain at lvl 65 @Farerflare

I’ll answer when I get home in about 10 - 20 minutes

This one, I am genuinely unsure about.

But there was a post on this a few hours ago

Your build might possibly be changed if you put some into vitality

Can I see the quest real quick? (Screenshot)

I farmed the snow-mini boss guy at cirrus island.

His quest can be repeated multiple times and with each completion you gain 1,800 EXP
This helped me gain levels, just make sure you don’t fall off or die however.

1 Like

I’ve tested it just now with a different file

The stats are equal in percentages*
Guess I’m going with 100 weapons, gotta get that conjurer awakening.
*(The one thing that I’m unsure of is if the one unspent stat point is messing up the percentages. I’ll level up and double these stats so all points are spent.)

All stat points spent, nothing changed