Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

oh yeah i almost forgot
@ThatOneGuy,

Bump, it got flooded fast :skull:

ask me for anything :muscle: (i might not be on tho)

What’s going on is that you put so much points into magic. Mage is a pure magic build, so your class will stay unless you put more points into other stats. If you want a specific class, tell me which one and I’ll tell you the general point division for it.

Mimhere is past the Dark Sea, which is currently not released. I think you have to wait for the full release.

Speak to the mysterious sponsor. The first one you see is outside the tailor building in Redwake.

there isnt a mysterious sponsor at whitesummit, but i figured out how to do it myself

there is a double door in the assassin syndicate room, go in there and you will see the assassin contract board

I was planning on doing a beserker playthrough and recording every boss to make a post to show skill issues how to fight the bosses

Idk why forums gave me the link notification for this but good job

i’m gonna be a helper this is going to be a terrible idea but i do not care
my calculator will be enough

Where is the Ravenna Crew? Can’t find them. I mean where EXACTLY on Ravenna are they?

the small island to the east, you cant miss them once youre there

I will be happy to help anyone as much as I can on European time. Most of the time I can reply within 2 hours, unless I’m sleeping.

Also, I mentioned this before but do you guys think it’ll be okay to ping any high ranking to pin this topic? It will reduce the massive amount of new topics created only for asking a question and allow actual discussion topics to have a longer life on the front page.

is it time for me to create the worst spreadsheets you’ve ever seen once more
edit: that or just be the harbinger of painfully analyzed stats

Do I have to do the assassin quest to 100% ravenna? I’m scared of losing all my fame.

Does anyone know how to make a 400+ meal for the quest in Ravenna. I really just wanted to finish one hundred percenting it.

Use Exotic and rare fish in your recipe

(Or maybe even legendary, if you have them)

i’ll add on to what midnight said, if you don’t wanna fish for rare+ fish, you can save castaways and theres a decent chance you get a rare fish from it

I need help with “The Ancient cave” given by Asdza, at Shell island, I’ve tried the ancient hall I’ve tried every mineshaft and I still havent completed the quest.