Arcane Odyssey Hot Takes?

ravenna is kinda bland ngl

2 Likes

we need better m1 combat

1 Like

conjurer is mid as hell

bro this is so true ;-;
Itā€™s cool visuallyā€¦ but in practice? Kind of underwhelming. Canā€™t wait when we can use spells on our weapons.

3 Likes

:skull:

real hot take

we should have voice acting in AO

1 Like

I use thermo and snow

Itā€™s still a roblox game, so the mechanics, movement and combat are still incredibly unintuitive to new players. The game will never see popularity outside us who operate on the platform:

Source: Iā€™ve tried getting multiple friends to play this with me only to have my heart torn out and crushed as they belittled the game at every turn. Calling everything from the movement to combat clunky and dogshit.

Of my 10+ friends I tried to get into AO, only 5 stuck it out and only 2 made it to awakening with me.

3 Likes

Berserkerā€™s PVE sucks compared to a mageā€™s or any build that uses magic

2 Likes

Treasure charts are the reason nobody will be able to get bronze sea explorer until 2024.

4 Likes

god is this true. Fighting styles in general suck ass in pve.

ā€œJust use shot foreheadā€

Wow man, Iā€™m glad us melee fighters get a SINGLE move that doesnā€™t force us to trade damage with bosses like calvus with absurd aoe.

2 Likes

Absolutely, Iā€™M STUCK ON LIKE 3 SMALL ISLANDS RIGHT NOW. Itā€™s so infuriating GAHHHH

I legit could not defeat calvus as a berserker, i had to call a friend for help, now iā€™m doing a conjurer and i managed to beat him with very underleveled items without even dropping to 50% hp

1 Like

Iā€™m warlock, and itā€™s infuriating for me to try and fight him with half my build missing. I try every now and then to sneak in hits- but the opportunities are so few and far in between that thermo style canā€™t maintain heat at all. And because Iā€™m split, my magic isnā€™t even that good either.

Iā€™m hoping the level cap raising will alleviate some of this problem- but I know, I just know in my heart that this is what melee builds have to look forward to with every boss from here.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to repeat this point but killing players from other guilds should give clan infamy

1 Like

Paladin is :fire:
and other vitality hybrids for that matter

1 Like

I dislike how youā€™re locked into your build upon awakening, and canā€™t invest into other stats.

2 Likes

The problem is that this will just cause the clans in your server to log, and make you unable to gain infamy from islands

1 Like

Already does. Just pick up and bounty hunt them on the board. Other than that no. That shit leads to way too many problems with spawn camping and relentless player hunting. It strangles the fun, squeezes it out, and tells everyone ā€œIf youā€™re not the dominant guild in the server, leave, because otherwise you will not be able to play the game or have fun.ā€

Donā€™t force people to constantly and incessantly participate in PVP. Some of us want guilds for other reasons, I know that may be hard to believe, so donā€™t force what you find fun on us.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll voice act morden