Arcane Odyssey QnA

It might, I feel at the very least there will be a lot more commissioned models

(was that a ā€œreasonableā€ question :roll_eyes: )

and adding onto this
will Artists maybe be able to request new cosmetic items or clothing to the game?

kinda like in Team Fortress 2 and the Steam Community Workshop where thereā€™s a new category in either the discord or the forum where people will be able to submit models + their textures for a chance for them to be added in the game?

Yes, because UGC being in the game hasnā€™t been answered I donā€™t think, Iā€™m just saying commissioned models might be more frequent

kinda like submissions for concept art?

I think a feature kinda similar was gonna be like that with guilds, for example, guild outfits could be requested if the guild was of a high enough infamy

yeah but guilds are lame this is for everyone

oooh hereā€™s a fun one: can you trade/sell your ships to other players in AO?

actually thereā€™s a few ship questions I got:

how will your ships spawn in the world? from a ui and you can place them somewhere?

can you upload custom images for ship sails?

is there a limit to how many boats you can own? (idk nobody really answered this before when i asked)

and can you traverse the war seas just by swimming or rowboat or will larger boats be required for progression?

Is mobile support still being added?

1 Like

The boxing fighting style gives you boxing gloves.

Will there eventually be more lost fighting styles than just the three we have so far? Iā€™m think yes but Iā€™m not sure.

Will be certain meals decrease reputation if you cook them?

1. I know people who arenā€™t into vetex games are gonna ask this.
    Why are the models 2010 looking with free models for armor?

2. how many hours do you want ao to have on release?

Really nice question

1 Like

Yeah bro more will be added to the list

press X to doubt

1 Like

How difficult is the game, 1 being a clicker simulator, 10 being very difficult (Such as deepwoken or other permadeath games)?
I hope the game will be challenging but not so hard half the player base quits as soon as they get to Iris.

most likely not