Arcane Odyssey QnA

tells me that the scrolls are just a rare drop

imagine not reading the entire trello (joke)

the scrolls are for using that, your message implied to me that they’re like legendary charts (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

sorry

will any of the art be added in game (as thumbnails or something)

Release is in 4 and a half months so probably.

i think vetex said there will be a combat leak after revamping visuals

1 Like

How about a skill makes you slower if you lack a certain amount of a stat to use it with no recoil

In the trello the sharks have drops and sea monsters have special drops so why does White Eyes a sea monster seems to outclass Poison Jaws have a drop that seems pretty bad for its reward compared to Poison Jaws, Poison Tooth Dagger. With White Eyes only dropping his Scale.

will there be a confirmation when trading

will there be a way to return to the menu without leaving and rejoining?

• Will there be some sort of shield substitute for Magic, Strength, and Vitality routes?

Shields are tied to the weapons stat as they are, well, weapons. Blocking is a powerful mechanic in WoM and I suspect it will be just as potent, if not more so with parrying. So will access to the best tools for this fundamental mechanic of combat be reserved for weapon users as a perk of the stat or will there be some other alternative options out there for those to at least compete with?

• Will blocking/shields be reworked?

As it stands you can block quite a lot of damage with a Heavy WoJ, a pretty low level item in the grand scheme of things. Since blocking decreases damage by a percentage will higher level shields eventually get to a point where they block 100% damage too quickly? With the heavy enchant on a WoJ you can negate 50% of damage, not including a perfect block. This is already half way there at an item that doesn’t even reach 1/10th of the planned max level. So will shields be reworked in such a way to keep them potent while also raising the maximum possible blockage rate with them?

Sorry if I got anything here wrong or something but I do hope that shields remain something every class can look forward to early and late into the game.

pretty sure magic shields were planned (in archived card)

Big question: is mastering magics still a thing? for the mastered and awakened abilities

I suppose that fighting styles Will have blocking of their own, vitality would prob get a shield spirit weapon or their extra health is their shield, magic shields should also be planned

But I’m not vetex

Will the bounty hunting profession be locked to good reputations, or will both reps be able to have this profession?

Will there be haki? Gotta fight those darned curse users somehow.
you do not have haki

1 Like

it’s probably gonna be willpower

This isn’t a one piece game

Will there be reality-creating magics like in deepwoken (Such as making your own private realm and such)

1 Like