Arcane Odyssey Riddle

its torren. and possibly the peace keeper
The still burning furnace is torren, he must be defeated even if his curse (which induces madness and lust for destruction upon its user) must be absorbed (aka inheriting its will)

Golden ichor is the blood of the gods, im willing to bet specifically promethius, remember the war seas is near mount olympus. Something tells me torren needs the blood of promethius because he is the creator of the darkfire curse (which he has) to increase his destructive powers even more than they already are
infact im willing to bet the “war” of the war seas is over the blood of promethius, with all the aurum boosting and magical potency, his ichor must be an unimaginably magically powerful substance.

The sword of time is what the time we have left before torren gets that ichor and grows even more powerful. The player or peacekeeper must brace themselves for the fall and try to defeat torren.

Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind might be refering to the encroaching torren, the war over ichor may have attracted him and his destructive tendencies. The sowing of the wind is the war seas war, and the whirl wind is torren.

I think torren is back guys… and this time he isnt just a patchnote

3 Likes

rather smth solid here would be neat if this is the case and what’s behind it

torrens on the other side of the world

Non of the gods used curses and pk didnt have a curse when he killed him

true but have we figured out what 7-3 is? torren could of been released if chaos is going around and screwing with the seven seas at the time of Ao and 3 years before the migration era or so.

if 7-3 is referencing to the 3rd unknown freeing him leading to the interest of torren or smth would likely explan what jbyrd has stated on prometheaus’ ichor

isnt torren in the 3rd sea?

Knew that brother

then why did u say it took all 3 grand flame curses to beat him?

Historical Confuzzlement

also arent there more than 3 grand flame curses?

yeah checked it out theres a 4th one

There is 5 in total
Link to them

Ichor, Gods blood, God gave us magic, Magic been here for long time, “Do your best to make it last” this indicates that magic might not exist anymore in some time or possibly a scary being that might take away magic, Indication of an Absorption Curse User Stronger then Durza.

Fire the furnace that burns still even if you have to inherits will, this states that you must Gain a new form of courage to take on this mighty being this is of the quote “fire the furnace” Fires will is Eternal Symbolically, this Means a Curse of Some Sort will occur in game so Primordial Magics/Lost Magics

The sword of time pierces all brace yourself for its fall, Sword of Time is the Space Time Continuum, it falling indicates a universe Wiping Threat, Possibly a Force that is neither on Good Nor Evil but its own Commune that we as a whole must band together and destroy it

Those who sow the wind, shall reap the Whirlwind
Wind indicates magic but that’s client sided so this is about ships, Anyone who goes on a ship must face the Horrendous Hardships of the Sea,

This is my Thoughts

Could the golden ichor be referring to the golden age of magic perhaps? As it was stated to be long gone. I am probably wrong though

So in a nutshell,
Gods Disciples Must fight one who combats the ideas of the Greater Good, while clashing none of them realize the threat enacting the universe therefore leading the gods to give us Primordial Magics, However no one still knows what’s going on leading them to bicker more leading to the gods enacting a form of curiosity within our heads, this is nothing but a show for the gods to laugh at as you try so hard to understand what’s going not realizing there’s a threat so great inching closer to you, and the Absorption Curse User is a symbol, He isn’t evil nor good he is a messenger for the days to come, but he is still hated for who he is but despite that he still wants to tell you what’s going on

if so this indicates that all of these are connected in a way,

The golden age was also the time when aurem was being burnt in order for more magic power so that may relate to the furnace.

Golden ichor is what the blood of Greek gods are

Yeah I do know that but I just think it may be related to the golden ages of magic

And Sword of time falling means the Entity Chaos