Arcane Odyssey Riddle

interesting

iirc rupin was killed

He was luckily

humpty dumpty in AO!!!

i know that but there isnt a single character (other than pk) whos had a curse already shown thats why i said unless the lore needs it

I think the “fire the furnace” is a reference to the furnace that Prometheus originally stole fire from in greek mythology, the AO equivalent would be wherever he stole magic from. Firing a furnace entails relighting it so maybe firing the furnace before the blade of time falls just means that your character is trying to find the original source of magic before humans lose the ability to use it?

3 Likes

that’s pretty cool…

We Ourselves are The Golden Ichor a Descendant of the Gods Themselves and it seems we have a time limit before all goes to hell.
We will need to rekindle a spirit living or dead I don’t know but their blazing passion we must inherit
The swords of time is a possible metaphor for the hands on a clock and it falling means that Our time is running out

In summary we are running out of time to prevent a great evil from re awakening and must call upon our gilded ancestors to help us with their blazing passion time is of the essence.

Fate has called upon us and gave us the ultimate ultimatum

Defeat the root of all evil or suffer the consequences

Black hole?

i also thought that at first but its not like they gain power from the stuff they suck, they just suck stuff up then spit it out

I think the community doesn’t know its Greek Mythos well

Chaos was the entity at the beginning that got bored and created earth “Gaea” who had Children with Ouranous also created by chaos the sky. The children was the Titans and a few reaaaaaalllly ugly others Kronos was the youngest of 12 titans and quite the freak in the mind and was pretty broken in combat and was the father of the Olympians most of them at least.
He was verrrrrrrrrrrrrry difficult to take on however thinking about it Time is some irrelvant to gods

In AA/AO we know very little about Zeus other than he ded which is problematic we also know of no other gods so the Mythos for AA May include gods from Rome Egypt Japanese or Norse ones which would be sick af

there is a civilization with Japan culture so if there wasn’t Japan gods it wouldn’t really make sense there’s Japan culture

I want death

that would also mean dragons and stuff like Kirin’s or am I being kinda racist and confusing China and Japan?

Japanese is just better sorry bro
Except Journey to the west that mc shizzzle is GOOOOOD

I also am prettty sure we got dragons too they were a part of Greek Mythos

dragons are different in all cultures

1 Like

Yep also yeah I agree with your culture statement wouldnt make any sense even Rick Riordan knew that

No one ever considers how broken Zeus had to be to take all 3 of the Grand Fire Curses to beat him