Arcane Odyssey Riddle

heh big rip

oh well

Golden Ichor is talking about how alchemy eats up our money which is why the thing wants us to make our money last.

The firing the furnace thing is about having the will to grind money to upgrade things such as sunken armor which costs like 3.7k

The sword of time is that occasion when lightning strikes you when you are fighting an enemy guild member or leader.

The sowing the wind thing is when a wind user yeets you into a nearby tornado.

2 Likes

I dunno about the font, though those colors shown make me think of a few known grand fire magics/curses.

Golden yellow - Aether or aethereal flame? (Not sure about this one)
Black - Darkflame
Light green - Scorch
Bright white - Promethean Flame

Also my bad if someone already mentioned this, I dont have the time to read though everything rn. Also unsure if aethereal flame was one of the grand fires.

Oh and also dont forget the huge lightning bolt, seems like regular lightning too and not aether or electron.

1 Like

torren = herobrine of arcane

I think I may have figured the first line out, finally.

“Golden Ichor of ages past, do your best to make it last”
This obviously doesn’t refer to god blood, tech has basically said that. But, it must mean blood of some sort.
Magic blood. Magic is thousands of years old, (of ages past), and I’m pretty sure is given in the bloodline. Obviously it’s dying out, as ever since the gods died (And the like 500 times the world went boom) the number of wizards has decreased. Magic is obviously much more scarce in the War Seas as it is in Magius, given how the Grand Navy uses weapons.
It’s saying that we, as one of the lucky ones who have the blood that carries magic, must make it last due to how old and scarce it is.

Also notice how Tech said afterwards “These are your first steps”, meaning picking a magic and waking up with our homie Morden.

With the other 3 lines, I don’t know tbh, I don’t even know if this one is correct.
But, in my opinion, this makes the most sense as it’s our first steps. Thank you for coming to my very chad ted talk

2 Likes

if is Chronos weapon wouldn’t all of the gods have super powerful weapons?

golden blood (ichor) of long past just means gods blood stained the thingfrom a long time ago and then is to do your best to make it last
2nd line means to make a weapon and inherit its will (this means the reason it was made for or the past users of this weapon)
3rd line means the its a sword that pierces everything lel
4th lin probably means its so sharp to sow the wind and about a whirlwind attack

sorry if it didnt make sense im not very good at riddles ;-;
uhh so dont bully me ;-;

time travel

any reason why they would use time travel?

dont know (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

I love how everyone thinks sword of time is a literally sword and not just a Metaphor for “prepare to die lmao”

if any of them were prepare to die it would be line 4

oh true true

also why add time if it just means prepare to die?

actually 3rd makes a little more sense i guess

any reason why they’d use time travel? stop cursebeard from waging war against the gods? stop humans from getting magic? Time is mentioned several times in the poem, most notably with the “sword of time” and “golden ichor of long past”. Time is an emphasis in the poem. I am sure every word was chosen carefully

k brb now

overall just a wild hunch though

1 Like

even if we are children of gods id assume most would dislike or hate them or be dead cause of a certain guy covered in ash

1 Like

It literally means time kills everyone eventually and it’s telling you to prepare to meet its “fall” (aka strike)

then out of anything wouldn’t it be referring to a curse user?