Arcane Odyssey Riddle

that is not ten characters in total even with the added (ten)

how

ive made agurements that curses arent found again unless its needed in the lore and he named John throne and i cant find any lore on him can yall tell me who he is?

magic

read up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/120q6IC_SZoKjPRf0NMAxgZunDYLhV5r5_-kxcV8BcFw/edit

tell me you’ve actually read the aa/ao/wom lore doc

ok. first, in ao, you can obviously see in the lore that many kingdoms have curses, and they give them to their warriors. exactly, read what dreay said

ive read the doc its just i forget stuff that isnt very important

how is john thorne not important

man is the columbus of wom

cause all things in wom other than pk arent important anymore

you not allowed to use invisible text buddo

Still kinda important

things in wom still happen after ao

ao is an interlude between aa and wom

theres things like invisible text?

i got no idea why i dont need to have 10 characters most of the time

true I guess but with my shit memory I don’t want to remember stuff not very important to lore anymore

the limit supposedly got changed to 3 characters

just checked that is correct

Information

Metal Curse is a sea curse that allows the user to control and manipulate metal at will. It currently floats above the Gauntlet of the Seas which is located in the Northwestern Open Sea where it is not obtainable.

Notable Users

Unnamed Metal Curse user was the only known user of this sea curse at this time. He created Judgment Isle out of metal from his Metal Curse to challenge countless enemies. He later died by the hands of a powerful foe.
metal and steel arent the same, but if we wanna do a fight like that it would be better to get vetex or tech here

it’s the same curse, it’s also the one that floated above the northwestern open sea

all it says is pk gave him the steel curse nothing about where he got it from or anything

if it’s floating why didn’t somebody like fly or something to it :broken_heart: