Arcane Odyssey Riddle

said a lot of times somewhere but the gods don’t actually die but either just lose the ability to have a form like the one guy i forget his name that kronos or so dismembered. or they can be chopped up in many pieces or so and still live.

there’s a lot more in depth somewhere but i’m sumarizing it

The gods are already dead and fallen. Only way they would come back is if they are undead, so how are they going to survive with our help? It wouldn’t happen.

Yeah, their essence, which is what makes them who THEY ARE, is split apart and turned into dust so thin, it would take eons for them to re-form.

they can’t even reform they would need all their pieces back

This thing is going to get shut down for 500 replies before we find out

oh yea AO is right after AA ;-;

oh my wait a second
what is 1st line means the red crystals (forgot the name but it was used to get more magic and make that one god stronk) become golden when stays untouched for a long time or when enchanted or done something and make it last and revive the gods
and maybe 3rd line suggests that even then they also have to die
2nd line maybe means the thing i said about enchanting or something along those lines maybe that furnace or the furnace is the thing for it to make it golden
i dont know anything about 4th line ;-;

This is exactly why I am keeping the first part of my comic as open-ended as possible. So when AO comes out I can add in all the new lore without breaking my story structure. This conversation (Stares at all 407 messages) has definitely given me some insight, but nothing here is completely solid or true so who knows.

Though I do feel (correct me if someone said this already) that somehow we will get the power of the Gods by burning something, maybe Aurem like some mentioned. Maybe the sword of time has something to do with the gods coming back so we will have to fight them using this POWER we get. I mean we never got to fight Zeus in AA because it broke, but time travel would be a good way for us to fight and do things we never had the chance to do. Idk that is just what I think.

the real question is if the furnace is already burning, is it like the energy of magic?

The furnace may be symbolic, or represent something other than an actual furnace, but I feel like WE the player will have to light the furnace (and by inheriting its will) inherit some sort of power/prophecy maybe. The greeks did like their prophecies.

1 Like

time to see if anyone figured it out

I still think there’ll be time travel. :slight_smile:

that’d be pretty cool

1. How would Prometheus kill everyone? He needed humans to sacrifice aurem so that he could gain power. Prometheus fell in the 100-year war, so he wouldn’t kill everyone.
  2. Spreading the curses, has nothing to do with magic. It’s just a physical manifestation.
  3. Magic had already been spread. How would this be a bad decision?

I’m pretty sure it’s talking about Primitive Magic, since Augmented Magic is already being used every single day. The MC uses, wizards use it, heck, dark wizards use it. Gods are already dead. It’s Primitive Magic, since that’s what is in ichor.

The gods were naturally born with magic. Sea Curses and Augmented Magic weren’t invented at the time, meaning that only Primitive Magic existed.

You find a way to extract Primitive Magic, and once you do, you have to keep it alive. Through this, you must continue to pass it down, even if you have to follow a light or dark will. Finally, the sword of time will continue to pierce all, meaning death. So you have to spread Primitive Magic before it dies out once again. Through these series of bad decisions, you make a bad choice and something bad happens.

Ooga booga magic

He already said to take all ideas about Torren out of the riddle because it’s not even close, lmao

pretty funny

but all jokes aside, read this - https://trello.com/c/0kfLOMnR/2-magic

I didn’t know this existed, lol. thanks for the info. :+1:

“Golden Ichor” -> Honey
“of long past” -> Long time ago
“do your best to make it last” -> really good honey
“fire the furnace that burns still,” -> Baking
“even if you have to inherit its will” -> Parents?
“the sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall” -> cooking down
“Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind” -> its windy outside

Arcane Odyssey is a story about a child making honey related pastries with his family on a windy day. Confirmed.

13 Likes