Arcane Odyssey Riddle

Maybe “Golden ichor of past time” mean gods and “do your best to make it last” mean we must protect gods?

“The sword of time pierces all brace yourself for its fall” can mean god of time Chronos who die.

all of that has been guessed before lol like in the first 100s

Golden ichor of long past seems to mean that the player may have the blood of a deceased god.

do your best to make it last could be to do with the fact that gods’ blood is toxic to mortals, meaning that the gods’ blood that the player has could be slowly degrading as time goes on as it is being tainted by the player, who is most likely a mortal.

fire the furnace that burns still is probably referencing the story of how Prometheus gave fire to humans ( in this case it would be magic) ( could mean that the gods’ blood is Prometheus’s )

even if you have to inherit its will might mean that the player in some way will spread the knowledge of magic circles throughout the warring kingdoms, most likely by accident, the player probably spreads information on magic circles rather than magic as a whole as the warring kingdoms would probably already know magic due to the sea curses and other things.

the sword of time pierces all, I’m not quite sure on this one but it is probably means that some sort of calamity will happen that will rock the earth, similarly to when Durza and Theos broke the continents into islands.

brace yourself for its fall could mean that the player may have prior knowledge of the calamity.

Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind. probably means that due to the player directly or indirectly spreading the teachings of magic circles, they could cause the warring kingdoms to try and find or maybe hunt them down so that they can learn the secrets of magic circles and get an edge over the other kingdoms. but this is assuming that there isn’t much knowledge of magic circles within the area that will take place in AO, I’m assuming that they don’t since the Magic council replacement doesn’t use magic.

nvm scrap this, i didn’t know that the war seas were more magically advanced than the seven seas

1 Like

Hi,
This riddle may be relevant to the second riddle, in which it’s confirmed that the dove is PK. The AO player “inherits the will” of the PK as the sword of time (A huge army or Kronos) might fall upon the PK. Since War seas includes an ancient enemy of long past, which could be Kronos too (but honestly tired of “Gods and Kronos”, highly irrelevant)

The Eagle in the second riddle? I think (with much stupidity) it could be the AO character since it could mean the rise in flight of a powerful one, even more powerful than the PK, hence it’s position slightly above the dove (PK) looking down upon it. - I think Tech senpai said the AO character will be stronger than PK.

“Golden ichor of long past” - dunno
“do your best to make it last” - it fits in to the second riddle since it mentions peace is something you contribute your best - this provides evidence for the AO player striving for peace.
“Fire the furnace that burns still” - Magic still exists ( idk :c)
“Even if you have to inherit its will” - Will - the faculty by which a person decides on and initiates action. Unchose- ahem AO character leads a movement of some sort.
“The sword of time pierces all” - Sword could be a military power… no idk… age?
“Brace yourself for its fall” - A distinguishing power within the war seas declares an attack?
“Those who sow the wind” - wind is like the movement of air in a particular direction. So those who “sow” or give rise to/cause this movement
“Shall reap the whirlwind” - will reap the benefits or consequences.

In @PinkButterflyGaming’s comment quoting tech’s discord comments. It mentions “we are all one spark” possibly the AO character leading one of the two sides we pick. Though probably not true since two storylines is a big no no. So somehow the two groups are connected.

Please go easy, this is my kind of different but dumb idea because my eyes started bleeding with Greek mythology reading all the posts.

PK is yet to kill Hades and his journey after killing Durza(Time AO starts) is still canon so he legit will go on about his business all the way to the start of WoM. Also Kronos dead(Irrecoverable since Durza is also dead). Also why mention Kronos when there’s a time curse? He’s also practically confirmed not to be part of the riddle though because i’m pretty sure Vera tried asking about Sond and he’s still a bounty hunter in the Seven Seas.

2 Likes

Yes sorry you’re right, the Kronos idea is stupid but is there anything possible for this:
Another definition for sword is a military power
The eagle in the second riddle can also symbolise a mighty nation or rise in power
So instead of one particular person, it’s a group of people?

Looking on this days later… why is this how we spend our lives?

who is sond

chad bounty hunter with Time Curse

oh, i see

2nd riddle mentions “saturn ascends”, saturn being the roman name of kronos
is he canonically dead?

Tartarus so yes

Saturn also means golden age if that helps, also wealth, agriculture, liberation, and time.

1 Like

Tartarus ain’t dead bro. I’m greek mythology going to tartarus is an "eternal punishment"and worse than being dead, so they can be considered as dead… However it is also stated in greek mythology that one day a hero powerful enough to defy zeus frees “humans saviour” who is prometheus… And since he is trapped in tartarus it isn’t “eternal”
So practically not dead

You realize Tartarus is in hell right? I consider people in hell as people who are dead(Doesn’t mean they can’t escape but I’d still consider them dead)

alright, considering the time references and saturn comments, and the fact that tartarus is escapable, this points heavily to kronos :fr: he probably escapes and ascends out of tartarus somehow

This is disappointing. I too feel a fraction of pain that tech-senpai probably feels looking at these theories. Research and let go of your current perspective. Your obsession with greek mythology and Greek Gods is leading to pure speculations. Yes it links to greek mythology, yes ichor is in greek mythology, did you not think tech-senpai put it there to throw you off.

PinkButterfly posted a theory in the other thread, you should start with that.

4 Likes

However Escaping Tartarus is no simple task. And he would’ve needed help from someone on the outside

and that is if it even has anything to do with tartarus

1 Like

Mans speaking straight facts.

2 Likes