Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

The metal in question with more dmg and still having bleed. Glass needs gouged it’s pretty shrimple.

Shadow drained also just needs to reduce or eliminate passive energy regen instead.

Good stats (acid/shadow)
Has synergies (acid)
so acid > shadow

Ay your forgetting that shadow has negative synergies, why doesn’t it win that category. Also acid stats aren’t bad but they aren’t good, its just 1.0s, shadow is much better stats.

Me in the negative synergies competition and shadow walks in

Shadow has THE best stats overall compared to all magics. Wdym it’s bad?
It’s a VERY solid magic.

Negative synergies DO NOT WORK for your own attacks.

Nah frozen, Crystal, and soaked win that overall.

Using magics for pure stats so boring

Never said bad

Agreed.
Although it is still true that shadow has THE best stats overall.

Good base stats got waters size decreased by a whole .1 and it’s underwater synergy nerfed. I am coping.

Shadow has higher impact damage, higher speed, and is bigger. Shadow is the better magic if you aren’t going to have other magics. Good stats is a major generalization when it comes to these things when shadow is straight up better in this department (with the DOT changes self synergy is being removed thus nerfing your expected damage to the actual affinity for a while).

Good point, however, as a conjurer I don’t really care since I get 3 boosts to my attacking stats (damage, size, and speed) while you get 1 which is only possible with synergies (damage).

Wait till you realize acid gets 75% dot, from double dot and bleed synergy.

Meanwhile Glass is just there, crying in the corner :upside_down_face:

Mans can’t even get gouged on imbuement rip.

If it is added, then people will start comparing glass conjurer to worse warrior

Warrior has bruised doe and speed and size buff.

Please.
Glass conjurer is almost as useless as a full vitality build. (talking out of experience. Okay, I might be exaggerating… Nothing is as useless as full vit build… but you get the gist.)

Imbuing your weapon with glass LITERALLY nerfs your stats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:troll:

anyways where was that “daily what we changed” posts that happened for like 2 days and then never again. Working on some big changes i assume? When you’re finished with those changes, please post what u changed here. it was very cool

3 Likes