Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

I have been accompanying the doc for a few days now. From what i’ve seen being changed, other than some changes on Cannon fist and the dodge stamina / anti run system, there doesn’t seem to have any major changes.

Which means glass is still honestly better just being taken out from the game.

honestly why hasn’t glass just been given the gouged status effect at this point. You really only need to tone-down the damage a bit to make it balanced. And since it will be the only magic to grant gouged it allows things like warlocks or pure mages to tap into that synergizing potential. it just seems really easy to fix glass! grahhh

holy shit can you stop whining about glass for 5 minutes and just recognize that the buff it needs is applying gouged instead of bleed

you have done nothing but talk about glass for 20 days

2 Likes

could u be a bit less mean please

it has been TWENTY DAYS of them asking for the same thing I am LOSING IT

4 Likes

i’m gonna be real it’s been getting annoying for me too

1 Like

and, this affects you, how? just… ignore it? seems a bit shallow of a solution but letting it get to that point is unhealthy dawg.

2 Likes

hard to do when it shows up every 10 or so posts

then just scroll on by. it wont affect you if you dont give it any of your attention

2 Likes

‘HOLY SHIT’ You can just ignore me, you know? :slight_smile:

glass, sand, and ice should be removed from the game for the same reasons as ink and paper

they are fucking lame

1 Like

I no longer want this guy supporting my statement

2 Likes

not ice, snow

fuck

fight me

i mean ice is sort of lame too it’s just frozen water but it’s still more iconic than the tiny pretty little version of it

(also it was my first magic in WoM ever so im biased)

lets write julian (glass) and arish vista (snow) out of the game

i disagree, since if snow is removed i’ll have to use wind as my third magic

also having a blind is nice

I kinda read you writing A LOT as well, but i’ve never said anything.
So… yeah.

I mean, just ignore me. It’s not that hard.

snow is kinda valid but it’s visuals are nice and it just needs to be more distinct from ice in some way

sand I hard disagree, I kinda see sand as a solid “all-rounder” magic that doesn’t rely too hard on synergies but doesn’t do anything that crazy either, plus theres that one sand conjurer on youtube thats cool to watch

glass’s issue we’ve already talked about it just needs to be a better tool for applying bleed than wood or metal, which can be fixed by making it gouged

SHIT

he won