Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Shhh, trust the size. The dmg will get you nerfed. We must get the water/ocean spirit, and then we will get our 1.25x dmg buff underwater and our tsunami back from aa.

Trust me the size is funnier

b-but,
the synergies, the only thing that makes water actually not a worse shadow.
: (

0.7 second stun oh no!

If you cared about synergies you would’ve picked explosion or acid. Trust the water. We must become one with the ocean.

i used water since AA, going with explosion or acid would instantly send me directly to water user hell, i NEED to care about the synergies

Does the lightning water puddle only damage when stepped in? Visually it looks as big as poison/ash clouds

yes, only when stepped in, no idea why the lightning particles are so chonky.

Trust me, we need environmental synergies, not cringe stuns. We must become one with the drink

1 Like

I agree for less cringe stuns. Soaked + sand could be quicksand and Soaked + earth could be mud. Both slow effects

They are ass. Pain to setup and smaller/less consistent hitbox than magma or acid.

I need my 4 water savant to become the avatar and create the truest curse, the water curse

No way vetex doesn’t add a water spirit and an ancient Poseidon spirit

Staggeringly high damage with no downside and no effort required. Crystal is an incredibly powerful magic, regardless of whether it’s on Mage, Warlock, or Conjurer.

Real question is when is ice gonna become bigger than water, cuz water is one of the ONLY substances that expands when it freezes, it makes 0 sense that ice has less size than water :sob:

3 Likes

Tru

Shut up stinky, y’all stun people, y’all will never get anything nice as long as you stun.

Plus y’all’s stun is preventing water size buff.

ash stuns and it still got sum nice (DoT)

also weird how it does less damage than water, cause ice can really hurt if it scrapes you or smth

How bout this, I’ll give you a .05 size buff if you give water all of your underwater size buff, since y’all are a solid magic and not liquid that spreads out

1 Like

Downsides-
Slow
Needs to hit 4times for the gimmick
Crystallized only lasts like 6-7 seconds
People can dodge (unless you know)
Not great synergies besides itself