Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

It could just travel the same distance in a longer time

I said after this update.

I feel it does, i saw a lightning thermo warlock and was amazed at how far crash took him, im a magma warlock and I can tell you the damage is nice but i definitely can’t feel the size, and general speed is sluggish

speed affects attacks way more than size does a 20% difference in speed is far more noticeable than a 20% difference in size.

1 Like

@Fluect Would it be possible to get the equations for how certain stats scale on armors and whatnot? Attack speed, attack size, intensity, etc? Would be useful.

You mean shorter time? ya but that’s not what vet chose ig

@Borg
dude they fucking hate you

No I meant longer time since you referred to slower speed

mb didn’t really read my message, I thought I was talking about light imbue for some reason

Will we get a duration indicator for aura/focus like how we have status durations? Also if the potency for everything is nerfed, is it possible for the intensity scaling to be slightly increased to compensate?

I know they hate glass LOL
No reason for them to either not remove it nor buff it

1 Like

I honestly don’t get it.
There probably isn’t a magic in the entire game that is as weak right now as Glass and it’s still the one being ignored…

Honestly, I pretty much gave up on seeing any changes for it at this point. The patch should probably be getting out soon (i think) and pretty much everything else that needed some urgent changes is already being changed.

2 Likes

this is completely random but can musket piercing shot get the sweetspot/sourspot gimmick that fstyle shot has

musket will pretty much always do 250+ damage on a build with no power, and it gets absurdly high on builds that do have power
this does make sense when you consider that its this tiny ass bullet that you have to aim perfectly to get this damage, but this gets thrown out the window when you realize piercing shot creates an AOE where it lands, and the AOE deals the full damage

piercing shot’s AOE should only do around half or 66% of the damage that it’d normally do, and the regular beefy damage would be on direct hits

2 Likes

also why is piercing shot getting a shorter cooldown than shooting normally LOL

1 Like

I don’t know if this changes anything on the issue you’re talking about, but the power scaling is being changed, isn’t it?

At least in theory, power scaling shouldn’t be as crazy as it currently is.

isn’t sweet/sourspot scrapped?
it’s been deleted from the doc

Pretty sure it was.

I’m almost sure they gave a reason too, poster earlier in this topic but I don’t remember what it was

i’m pretty sure its not even power scaling it’s just musket dealing A LOT of fucking damage

with power scaling though, musket can easily reach 400 damage ._.XD