Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

gimmick berserker? the only synergy i can think of is iron leg and sailor style with bleed + soaked or bleed + sear

1 Like

like atk speed thermo, size iron leg, etc

i run atk speed iron leg + boxing (i dont use it so iā€™m thinking of switching to thermo and putting axe slash on it) to compensate for slowness, and itā€™ll matter more when 1.12 rolls around

atk speed iron leg hmmm
i mean during a clan tourney the thermo berserker could fling themselves into the sky, deal like 145 + burning shot, and also had like 1.9k hp

my general mindset for stats is ā€œcompensate for what you donā€™t haveā€ or ā€œgo unhingedā€

my mindset is to go one that it doesnt have and one that it does, since scaling on things that it does have is much better

i run wind conj, so my stats lean towards damage and size
91 power, ~430 def, 94 size

for example, I have a sand mage iā€™m making, who iā€™m planning on smacking attack speed on as, sand on its own is not that fast, and i need to learn to improve my aim before size gets gutted (also why iā€™m using the drill shape instead of hand or something)

meanwhile my magma mage is pretty damn typical in his size + damage + like one defense amulet, so while he CAN kill shit pretty easily, itā€™s gonna fall apart eventually (also using slow magics in general feels sort of bad)

while a wind conjurer is unique, i donā€™t really know what the idea behind it could be other than the speed and a good and ā€œeh, why not, not everything needs to be an ungodly synergyā€

Bounty hunting for Assassin should change in terms for the hunted.
Why is it that the assassin can hunt me and get my bounty if he wins, but i donā€™t get their bounty when I win? Assassin should go boths ways. Itā€™s ridiculous to have to take a poster for someone who can kill you without. Assassins donā€™t need to worry about losing bounty, when they can just kill everyone and get bounty regardless.

im going wind conj bc i want toā€¦

thats a feature bc the grand navy works the same way

pretty based

also does wind travel underwater?

yea

damn, maybe i should go sand-wind on my mage

everything else dies underwater (and i donā€™t want to use them) and glass is there and inflicts bleed which is a 10% damage buff but likeā€¦
glassā€¦ eughā€¦

1 Like

iā€™m out here with my constant ā€œoh my god i need to optimize thisā€ metamancer brain meanwhile the other 80% of the forum just does whatever they think is cool
i need to find out how to embrace just doing whatever the fuck

Pick something and try and get it buffed after the fact, like my always picking water or sailor

i fought a savant that was using this is was hell
he has wind and ice with like 130 wep and 30 vitality

1 Like

Warlords winning

2 Likes

Pulsar nerf yay

yeah but theyā€™re super hard to hit unless the opponent is locked in place