Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Whoa, wait a second - Shadow has 0.95 impact, 1.5 speed, and 1.15 size while Plasma has 0.8 impact, 1.2 speed, and 1.0 size
LMAO holy shit I knew plasma was underpowered but 30% DOT and bleed synergy does not come anywhere close to compensating (I play Plasma Conjurer and the damage… exists)
Please buff to like, 0.825 impact, 1.3 speed, and 1.05 size at least

1 Like

Fire should get a bigger size boost too imo, maybe to 1.2 or 1.25 due to how mid it is everywhere else

If fire is the “jack of all trades magic” as the doc says it should have 1.15 size (middle of 1 and 1.3). So many other magics have that size.

Plasma is just lacking in every stat. 1.0 size and 1.2 speed which isn’t impactful at all. Let’s not forget 0.8 damage that tickles. The scorched DoT buff is removed now although it wasn’t that helpful. An appropriate buff would be 0.825 damage and more slightly size.

Shadow has 1.3 speed iirc

Ok, but water size buff to go with it to 1.25.

Idk what you’re waffling bro, it’s getting such a massive buff this update.

It’ll probably be meta

This was with the fire buff

Only buff for plasma in doc is apply scald on soaked :sleeper:

Edit: I was wrong that was removed. It applies scaled when hit by water

Removed

This removed

1 Like

Delusional

Man completely overlooked that dots are no longer going to be based on impact which makes scorched ticks go from .072x per to .09x

This turns plasma overall from 1.016 all the way to 1.07

+0.004 damage increase

1 Like

Meanwhile Glass has 0,875x damage, 1x speed and 1.1x size. And has less/worse synergies than Plasma T_T

Delusional? I didn’t really consider the change since it says “(needs more thought)”

Man can’t do math

All dots are just being changed to the same dot as 100% blast with no shape. The scorched dot isn’t increasing in dmg for blast, only stuff besides that.

The entire doc needs more thought, if that goes through there’s 0 reason to worry about plasma.

Nah, I asked a tester, dmg affinity won’t effect dots under that change

+0.054

1 Like

I gotta go adjust my spreadsheet for that, sounds like poison becoming op