Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

My current plasma file does more damage with DoT than the new formula :man_shrugging:

1 Like

With what attack

Because even a 20% blast doesn’t do as much as in the doc

Also intensity is going to scale dot dmg as well

I stg man is gonna explain why the doc is actually a nerf because if he charges up for 3 seconds a 20% ult art pillar he gets 1 more dot tick or some shit

Calculated with the dot change. Plasma and fire somehow still lacking, poison rocketed up doe.
2 is a fuck ton for this analysis

Not sure but less than 50. It was iron leg warlock w/ power focus and intensity. Did 16 per tick

20% blast would give a dot with an impact of .992

100% blast under the new formula would give a dot as if it was a 1x impact before

You get a dmg increase

Plus you get to keep size

Unaware how shot scaling works but it’s weaker than blast and smash is also weaker

It already does 500 over 20 what’s another 100 damage lmfao

Then the new DoT would help a little. 1x size and 1.2 speed are just a little mediocre and brings down the avg stats

It would help a lot, I highly doubt you’re hitting 20% shots as accurately as you are 100% and your 100% are now a better dot than 20% was before

1.2x speed is not mediocre and 1x size is already pretty big, you can always just use attack size or attack speed if you want more

1 Like

as someone who uses a 0.8x speed magic, 1.2 doesn’t sound mediocre at all

1 Like

Very negligible in current meta with instant placed explosions, speed not affecting fs end lag. Also crystal iron leg with less speed than 0.8 and being broken. But it will change for better I hope

Weighting is kind of scuffed, I don’t think your sheet accounted at all for durations of the status effect

(Considering it appears higher duration dots got bumped up much higher than they actually should be)

1 Like

I’m using full dot time idc

Realistically poison will always have the full dot go through

Only wind kills poison

Then your results are just gonna stay scuffed because it doesn’t account for dots being able to re-apply in the time Poison is still ticking or that you’re not stacking poison dots(poison will never be the equivalent of its overall dmg unless you’re literally not attacking for 15s)

Poison still has higher dps than nearly all except plasma

Scorched and burn have more and again, your sheet doesn’t account for dps either so why bring it up

Wow it’s finally gonna be above +10% sand