Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Idk where you found defense being meta. The only way I’ve seen that is absolutely all size with zero power and using Argos for defense aura or focus with metal or earth. Otherwise anyone below 2k still gets killed in a few seconds

Then you’d know that the aoe on this build takes up the entire munera arena

You survive an ult art placed explosion with less than 1k hp?

Thats true some what, but you would need to full charge, Burst aura, +100 size, Ultimate art, hammer, Self but that only covers 70% of the arena (from one end to the other). Still you can just dodge outside the arena. People lose cause they have this mental barrier that the square you must be inside no matter what, just get out the square and you full dodged it.

christ

Dashing is going to be increased

10% of stamina consumed->15% stamina consumed

1 Like

bro put wood in S- tier obv is in P tier
also earth/metal is better than magma imo

Magma > metal > earth

It should stay the same for crash. If I’m doing something really fast, like throwing a ball, it’s going to go farther than if I do it slowly. Thai just how motion works

1 Like

Metamage #26176173

It’s called an arena because you’re supposed to stay inside?

2 Likes

i have to 100% agree with this

Poor Glass.
Still weak, still didn’t get it’s deserved buff. :frcryin:

don’t get why they won’t just give it like 1.25x or 1.3x speed and call it a day

Or even just give it +0,1x dmg like it was discussed earlier on this post.

Honestly, give it anything at all. Right now, it is JUST a worse acid. In every single aspect. MUCH worse synergies, worse DoT (and lower total dmg as well).

Can we make fire faster? Like 1.25 or something?

What Should I try, testing out weighing DOT separately at 1.5, size and speed changed to 1.25 weight.
Currently set at the current doc changes.

That makes me wonder if crystal magic actually damage boosts off of acid. If that works I’m resetting and using acid over glass. Longer DoT means more chances to abuse it for crystal’s high damage.

Bring em to all center, try your hand at it

plasma should be deleted along with glass if this happens