Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Petrify and melting don’t apply

It only scalds on imbuement

Petrify definitely will apply next update. As far as melting goes, I’ve been told by people using heat magics on sailor that it applies scald + their dot (not confirmed).

For conjurers using sunken sword, they can definitely have all three by just having another weapon that has magma imbued (they can get 20% from bleed, 20% from petrify, 10% from scald, and 5% from melting).

nah to both

Nvm, didn’t realize steam counts as an entire different magic instead of just applying scald if its a heat magic imbuement.

That magma conjurer is still gonna be crazy though. Apply the soaked + seared with sunken sword and than petrify with a multihit for a ton of synergy dmg.

Only seared

Also idk why you’re speaking as if sunken is ever landing without you losing all your hp

No, it applies soaked as well as if it were any other imbuement. Edit: changed the time to when he actually uses the move

because of the buffs

It immediately removes, just like bugged bleed synergies do rn

Will genuinely change nothing

Day 3 of begging for a fire buff

also can we MAYBE just give ice a small little dmg/size buff? rn its pretty much snow but worse(snow is faster, deals same dmg, same size, although less synergies)

2 Likes

nvm, fire already got a buff

so now im begging for ice buff :smiley:

…and I just realized ice got a buff too. well damn

Plasma: :sleeper:

plasma kinda lame ngl jajajajjajaj

Ok, now I’m gonna beg for a 20% speed buff instead of 10% speed buff for warrior!

(pls)

Fire doesn’t even feel jack of all trades when wind, shadow, water, sand do it better tbh

.9 dmg, 1.0,
Speed 1.15 size, bleed dot. Perfect jack of all trades,
Dead average

Aren’t these being removed?

Not anymore since status refreshing isn’t being added this update.

I’m guessing the highlighted changes could be added in the current update but other than that nothing else is being added, not enough time.

No all the stuff on doc is being added, the removed stuff is for v1.13

@Level do you know the stats of steam magic at all? And if scald has steam magic self synergy.