Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

I would like to thanks for the balancers and vetex for fixing/buffing Vindicator, shit is great

Reduce endlag on vindicator moves and add those suggestion passives for warrior that were suggested due to heavy loss of aoe

heavy loss of aoe aight bro

Warrior plays almost the exact same for me idk what you guys are saying. Although, those new additions would be cool but Vetex said “nah” I guess and ignored it

yo what the HELL is new thermo fist

idk if i haven’t gotten used to it yet or what but the instant drain is so weird, my heat starts draining before my moves even finish

also i swear magic speed doesn’t affect crash’s leap distances, i have full magic speed + speed mode why am i not teleporting into the floor

Crash’s distance is now affected by agility, but its travel speed is still increased by attack speed.

i haven’t noticed a speed difference either, the only difference between 0 attack speed and 125 attack speed is the startup time from what i’ve seen

maybe i need to do more testing

1 Like

I still find using any atk speed armor insanely laughable. Unless your using something that is innately fast or a swirly enchant on weapons, that shit is ass and I see barely any change especially on shot.

O wait it’s still on the doc so atk speed hasn’t been fixed yet, ya imma avoid that shit like the plague.

just ran some tests: the balance changes are lies. 100 attack speed sent me further

1 Like

As far as I can tell none of the atk speed and agility stuff has NOT been added besides for crash and spiraling fury

Wait a sec

he didn’t even fix vitality’s energy cap

1.9k hp with the nerfs god damn

@Fluect
Can you clarify if the stuff currently still on the doc will still be added in v1.12 or if it will be v1.13. Stuff like synergy bugs mainly.

hey gamers, is explosion cannon fist a good idea?

it’s definitely a cool idea, so it’s great

that’s all that matters

how about sun cannon fist?

hurling miniature suns at people sounds cool

here comes the sun doo doo doo doo

wow skill issue there thermo fist is super easy to keep heat up just don’t take 7 seconds per attack

Should reduce the tier reqs on fighting styles by 30 like it is with 2nd fighting style requirements :slight_smile:
160 strength for t2 smash :sob:

2 Likes

words cannot explain how angry i am that i can’t get my fighting style sky jump with 150 strength

the second the level cap increases the entire meta is going to shift so hard