Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Pretty sure it was patched to halve it in v1.12.1

But than also your magic would cleanse both scald and burn or be pretty useless

Is this why metal ults can stack bleed?

isn’t that ult arts just applying statuses twice? Or was that removed

me looking at the combat balance to relize my savant is going to be stacked but nerfed. im going to be an alchemist and make potions, and since savants can imbue FS and Magic, i can do acid iron leg poison gel imbue on a ps tooth dagger, of course damage reduce’s by 50% for all but regular poison but i should pretty much remove regen unless Vit build

1 Like

Nvm it was

I meant 50% thermo meter or more

Nope it still isn’t halved it I tried its still 11 on each status didn’t see 5 or 6

Yes but it doesn’t get a debuff it just removes it with snowy

Savants can’t imbue until 2nd awakening though?

@Fluect
Shouldn’t this be -.15 since size for magics are centered around 1.15? And your trying to center them like how fighting styles are already centered around 1.0, though they have +.2 or -0.15.

Sailor and iron leg 1.2 size does seem slightly weird, they have their stats set up like magic except they are fighting styles

Ideally yes but -.15 seems like a little bit too much, no harm in having it be slightly bigger (especially when Snow exists).

Iron Leg is 1.15 now, Sailor is intended to be 1.2 but for some freaking reason, it’s appears to be smaller than Iron Leg (at least for Crash/Shockwave, Smash may be fine)

Do you know if tiers effect speed?

For Crash maybe? (would only affect movement if so)

Not for anything else though.

That’s odd. Do you know how much the size buff is? I’m wondering cause I saw a berserker have the same size size as my water imbuement and 150 size with t2 slam. They had 30 size

He means on hybrids, the synergies are halved. Like if you hit someone with burning with magma magic it will do 10% more but if you use imbued FS it will deal 5% more and not 10%

What about changing the potency like how speed is going to be halved? Makes sense for magics to lose damage with <1 damage (imbue gives +0.1) but I don’t think 1x size should get reduced to keep the larger sizes in check.

Speed was setup by design to be halved on everything besides projectile range and speed.

wait so the warrior new awakening isnt ingame?

No it is not added