Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

I think your overvaluing the difference more skills for warrior will make, it will prob end up like you observed it is for mages and berks where most of the kit will be unused. The buff to status effects, even if the 10% buff is kept, will only make warrior strong, but still not more than the hybrids, since when considering the extra dot from say a conjurer it will be about even damage wise depending on the imbue.

Many will be frustrated with the changes regardless since they already think warrior is meta, which i think you would agree is misguided at least for the moment.

Honestly, this is more variable since we don’t know exactly what those new skills will be and can only really guess. As for thinking warrior is meta? Yeah it isn’t, especially when if you just look at videos of a thermo warlord flying around with crash.

Which is why i dont think removing the 10% buff is warrented, even after the status changes are implimented.

As of right now there are a third as many warriors as there are conjurers (according to the pole), so warrior is no where near the dominance that would make a nerf necessary.

Does the distance the Shockwave Smash forms away from you scale of Attack Size or Attack Speed? Not it’s actual size, but how far away it appears

i dont think its affected

it is literally opressive when used with any magic hybrids because it has good everything

petition to replace boxing’s knockback with the dazed status effect

• Yes please :boxing_glove:

0 voters

Why not just have both

because the knockback is bad

(why is this not obvious already)

That’s in return for having literally nothing else. No synergies or clashes won. Other magic hybrids would be in a better spot if the imbuement effects actually worked properly.

1 Like

you don’t need synergies if you have absurdly good stats already

6 Likes

Quick question but should my savant’s first magic be either ash, explosion, or shadow? I want to run thermo fist with him so he eventually could get petrification, which is why I want to pick magic savant too. But what for his first and what for his second?

explosion is a fun magic

That’s not convincing, pancake sauce.

Elaborate.

kaboom

I might go shadow first because the stats are nice, and when awakening pick explosion because it petrified and the stats are higher making it better than ash for imbuement

they should buff vitality by adding spirit weapons it could really help I think

i dont know about this one, what if vitality becomes meta?

1 Like

Which why I’m against them taking away the good features about shadow while keeping all the other negatives.

except the stats are still too good, leaving it inherently unbalanced?

1 Like