Arcane Odyssey Value list

1. Don’t see much demand for poison tooth compared to pulsar tho I might be wrong

2. Pulsar is op rn compared to poison tooth which I don’t think is the meta for weapons users

3. Also pulsar will be valued in the future as more builds will use it later in the game

4. Rarity isn’t all that determines value

It’s hard to land but if you do it’s 500 damage
Also it is 103% worth more than pulsar

Oh damn I didn’t know since I Dont use it

Is it the meta rn tho?

No since the meta has to do with size and poison tooth hard af to land on a player

Aight thanks ima keep it their since their isn’t a valid reason to change it’s place

I been putting off saying anythin bout this list tbh, but I’ma say outright I disagree with a lot of stuff on here.

Pulsar & Poison tooth

Pulsar is def not above poison tooth dagger let alone calvus drops, I got so so many trades of 2 pulsars or like 1 pulsar & 1 axe slash, sometimes that offer and an add for 1 calvus drop, so calvus stuff def above pulsars Imo. Also taking into consideration equal demand from all builds unless ur a berserker or whatever, also especially since they’re getting nerfed next update aswell. My friend who’s new to the game and doesn’t trade at all put it in a good way; there’s no way some item you get from sinking ships (or regular chests) is gonna be more valuable than calvus drops…

It’s really fucking hard to trade for poison tooth daggers both on the forum AND in-game, so I’d put them above both pulsars and calvus drops.

Thoughts about enchant scrolls

The enchant scrolls placement I’d do strong scroll ≥≥ amplified > bursting ≥ hard ≥ swift and the rest are farther down, although I’d put scimitars higher than amplfied and slightly lower than strong.

Thoughts about boss drop order

Imo the order of boss drops value is weird, I noticed ((in EU regions [and the somewhat on the marketplace at least])), that the order is Calvus >> Argos ≥ Elius ≥ Cernyx ≥ Carina, Imo the reason this makes sense is since ofc Calvus is the most demanded by most builds and is the most difficult to grind, Argos has decent demand however is very inconvenient to go grind for a lot of people, Elius has decent demand too maybe honestly slightly more than Argos but due to his armour being ass I can’t place his drops higher than Argos and is singlehandedly the most inconvenient to grind out of all the bosses, Cernyx I noticed a lack of any demand for him really but Drama says he’s experienced otherwise so Idk, Carina whilst theoretically you can see her armour is pretty demanded by a good chunk of people, her drops in practice aren’t very valuable as shes the most convenient boss to grind by far.

I’m honestly not gonna even bother trying to get into specific item orders since there’s no way it’s gonna be accurate. Idk why you took this style of a value list since it requires the most data, it worked well for wom since values were basically solidified but AO is still fluctuating

I hate this so much bro I’m getting loomian legacy flashbacks

Amplified is weirdly valuable and kinda has sleeper value to be honest. Also don’t sleep on the triasta!! it’s gonna increase in value in the future forreal forreal

This ain’t j ab builds it’s also ab ships abd imo future values that’s why some things are in certain places tho I def disagree with calves over pulsar poison tooth from what I’ve heard isn’t the meta yet pulsar is for mages rn and may still be when given to more builds but poison tooth doesn’t have large enough aoe to be in the warriors meta

I chose this because imo it’s unironically the easiest to understand imo and I don’t know any others

Nothing will get as garbage as LL’s value list.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it’s meta or not tho. Poison tooth demand is between calvus and pulsars however their stock is the smallest making them really hard to trade for since only overpays are getting accepted rn, they’re also increasing in popularity amongst players. I find it super hard to try and agree that one pulsar scroll is above a piece from the Calvus set, yes it has high demand, but pulsar is only good to mages and is much much much much easier to get than calvus pieces. Idk tho I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.

U ain’t wrong, it’s just that it might’ve been better to leave it a bit more vague and ambigous so that it’s a lil more accurate as I doubt any list going into detail is gonna very accurate, but hey if it works it works.

No way pulsar is harder to get isn’t it 1/20 compared to calves being 1/10 also like I said it’s to do with future value added in which is why pulsar is so high since it’s hard to say how good other rare scrolls will be it’s better to keep pulsar as a safe bet since even rn it’s a tuff option

Pulsar is 1/60 from sealed chests iirc & calvus 1/10 yes but 1/50 for specific, however are you seriously trying to tell me turning your brain off and sinking some ships is harder than grinding calvus for hours to try to get a specific drop?? I’m sorry, but there’s no way.

(I would’ve posted a screenshot of the pulsar nerfs here but they’re doing some mid joke on the doc w it being april I guess)

^ just know that pulsar is getting nerfed hard, basically every stat about it is getting decreased or the cd increased

Icl yes like once you fight calves a bunch his attack pattern is pretty ez to narrow down and I’ll kill him within 5 mins but finding ships and then sinking them is a lot more time consuming

Tbh I might move it down but still above calvus since the dagger will be getting more moves and with this nerf it will probs go down

Debate it with me in dms

Ya he’s not that hard I mean ur talking to me about his difficulty of all people, I can kill him without losing more than 200 hp or so, still, it’s much easier to get pulsars since you have an equal 1/60 chance from getting it from lost cargo and sealed chests (and either gold or silver chests?) and if that wasn’t enough you can also get them from regular chests. It’s equally if not more time consuming trying to get a specific calvus drop by far

honestly cba I p much alr said all my thoughts here

We’ll agree to disagree I’ll probs drop it below poison tooth but no lower

Just make out already holy shit

There’s no sexual tension in this argument