Arcane Odyssey Value list

Sunken Sword

From what Iā€™ve heard itā€™s too ez to farm so thatā€™s why itā€™s there @Sparta627

I agree with a lot about this list, but there are a few things that Iā€™m a little confused about:

1. Triastas being worth more than the King armor drops, based on what Iā€™ve seen itā€™s generally been the opposite.
  2. Iā€™d consider carina drops to be worth at least higher than stormcallers.
  3. The swift scroll may be worth higher than the bursting, but I donā€™t have a full grasp of scroll values yet so I could be wrong.
  4. I donā€™t see the Argos weapons included, but Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s because their value is a little weird to figure out.

I didnt put it in because i havent seen too many people asking for them and when they do what they ask for and offer varies greatly

imo theyre very similar since it really comes down to the build the person is going for but also i tend to see bursting being mainly used for armour and weapons but swift mainly being used for ships and occasionally armours so i would put them as equal overall but bursting just edging out when it comes to armours and weapons though this may change with the bursting nerf

Im not too sure ab carina since i dont see many people asking for it as its j used as an add but i considered the stormcaller to be one of the better ranged weapons so i thought its value would be higher than carina

Tbh ur probably right i was considering putting it below but i feel its future value would be higher mainly because of the skills that it will have

I have been meaning to add things like amulets, the argos weapons and arcspheres but im too busy rn

Fair, thatā€™s a good point.

I see swift being used a fair amount for armors, but then again thatā€™s usually for carina/cernyx stuff.

Thatā€™s fair, however the stormcaller may have less demand than carina, itā€™s much faster to farm compared to Carina (ignoring the 10 or so minutes itā€™ll take to get to Elius), and while itā€™s a very solid ranged weapon, I donā€™t imagine the average player will be able to make good use of it outside of certain boss fights such as the King where heā€™s immobile for quite a bit.

Yeah, I forgot that the list is kind of planning for the future.

1 Like

Where would Boss weapons go? Like would it go to top or bottom

good to see the other halloween items are worth something

Fr im upset i didnt trade off all my boss items in wom for seasonals

2 Likes

theyā€™re alr there as part of bronze sea boss drops and also in the bottom section

oof luckily I still got em just mad I didnā€™t try to get a headless though

how are elius drops harder to farm?
theres no threat of getting arrested, no threat of accidently dying, no need to reset your rep either

1/7 chance of Kai sabre compared to 1/42 chance for a specific Elias drop the situational may be more annoying but drop rates r a lot higher

I still get alot of trades of kai sabres for my schimitars, as its clearly meta
(Even tho schimitars are good too)

1 Like

I personally feel as though itā€™s partly because people cbs to farm him and also you have to be negative rep to fight him

Id argue trista is less valuable than calvus. Just because only 1 build can use it fully and only 4 will use it further on

1 Like

Tbh I might move it down when I put it on the list I wasnā€™t sure if itā€™s value so j got advice from someone but itā€™s the change I see most frequently asked apart from Kai sabre to be moved up

Ye triasta is a little less valuable than a calvus piece

I dont see merlot drops anywhere on the final list. Ig argue their above/equal to carnia drops

I would also think pulsar scroll should be less value since almost everyone has it probably calvus drops

Oh thanks I forgot to add them, but I disagree with the pulsar since pulsar will have some value after lvl200 for people applying it to other magics which is where I think the kings gear will cap at

Pulsar clearly needs to go below the poison tooth dagger, simply as the poison tooth is so rare